lovely ware and tare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely ware and tare

Alright first off keep in mind my car is VERY dirty right now due to all of the snow and what not:

Past the dirt and all of that i have these little white dots all over my car. in the first picture there are 2 large white lines also. Anyone know an easy way to get rid of these without painting the whole car? most of the problems are not flush with the car (the lines are bubbled outward, the other dots are inward). I'll try to get a better picture once it warms up.

GASOLINE. it isn't abbrassive and it doesn't eat clear coat like paint thinner. it is totally washable too. i did that when i got a scrap donw the side. worked well. i'm sure you could buff them out too. [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]
    Custom Ram Air, High flow cat, Dynomax cat back exhaust, high flow air box. More to come. hopefully Cam:D

Comment

Try some 3M compound on it and buff it by hand or for better results use a buffer on it. If they are not deep and on the surface they should come out. However if they don't, get some touchup paint for your car, you'll be the only one that'll know they're there. I have some cosmetic damage on my car and I always thought there was no other alternative. I never wanted to go the route of touchup paint but hey, having a scratch match your car is better then having it stick out being white.

[ March 12, 2003: Message edited by: Ted ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X