Used ground effects???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used ground effects???

Yeah I am looking for a set of used stock 96-97 RS ground effects. Do you think of the F-Body grave yards would have them for cheap? Would they be worth it?
    My 1996 Camaro RS <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/mustangkiller311</a> \"Its out-dated\"<br />Mods=SLP CAI, 3.42/LSD, 180*, BMR StrutBrace,SLP Take-Off Shocks/Springs, Z28Swaybar, DynomaxSuperTurbo,3in pipes,Catco3in,3in Cutout ThrottleBody Spacer, SolidDriveShaft,NGKplugs, Taylor8mmWires,ZR1 rims, RS Spoiler,WhiteFacedGuages.<br />Stereo= Pioneer DEH-P8400MP, Custom Subthump enclosure, 2 BlouPunkt 12\'s, JL 500/1, Fosgate speakers, 1FaradCap.<p>NEW 1997 FireBird Formula WS6

finding a good set of used gfx is really hard imo. i went through it allready

i think the best way to find some is to do what you just did (well, maybe in the wanted section) go around all the camaro boards you can find and post what youre looking for.

also, every once and a while someone will sell them fairly cheap on ebay. i found both side skirts for a total of 50 bucks on ebay. keep an eye out there. maybe collect as many pieces as you can cheap and then get the ones you cant find new or something.

when all else fails: www.newwayautosports.com

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X