avs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avs

does avs make tail light blackouts for my car and where can i get them the cheapest?
    White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

yes, go to summitracing.com part # is AVS-33041, they are about $40 there i believe, that's were i got mine, cheapest i could find. there's no pic or even anything that says they're for a bird (summit's not very discriptive) but i promise that's what they are (you can check the part # at autoventshade.com if you like)

p.s. they are illegal in MO (that's where i'm from) i've been pulled over twice for mine cus they don't show enough red light thru(no tickets tho), just so you know.

[ February 26, 2002: Message edited by: whiteshark ]</p>
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Comment

it says 35.95, but is that for 1 or 2?
      White \'97 Firebird V6<br />t-tops<br />80 series Flowmaster Exhaust<br />SLP CAI<br />180* stat<br />tinted side and back windows<br />3\" echo pipes/chrome tips<br />headlight conversion kit<br />fog lamps<br />smoke rear and turning lamp covers

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Dan Clark:
        it says 35.95, but is that for 1 or 2?<hr></blockquote>

it's two...that's where i got mine from too. here's a pic

i love 'em!!!!!!!

Comment

is there any way to get them with the slots cut in them, or the "honeycomb" look like on the 98 and up's?

Comment

nope you'll have to actually replace the taillights to do that.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L <br />TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, 98-02 Honeycomb tailights, GM Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Corvette rims all the way around, custom autoloc shaved handles, camaro two tone interior, silver badging, clear front marker lenses, RK sport headers, gutted cat, dynomax dual exhaust, Rear disc rearend, Richmond 3.73 gears, Zexel torsen LSD, Cross drilled front rotors, 2 12\" MTX thunder 8000s, Clarion 400W amp, MTX 5 1/4 <br />Components, thunder 4262 amp, pioneer head unit, Hypertech power programmer (Yes it does exist)

Comment

o.k. thanx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                Exploding starters
                by Kubes
                Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                i bought this car a couple...
                1 week ago
              • 2.8 Bird
                Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                by 2.8 Bird
                It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                1 week ago
              • ssms5411
                Found some led reverse bulbs
                by ssms5411
                My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                2 weeks ago
              • Fruitgrower231
                Having some electrical issues
                by Fruitgrower231
                95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                2 weeks ago
              • SixShooter'00Camaro
                OG’s check in!
                by SixShooter'00Camaro
                Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X