Price for total paint job inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for total paint job inside.

Just to give anyone that wants to know how much it costs to paint the whole car, it's $3250 at the local chevy dealer.

Now remember this is for a convertable and i went there because i needed a quote for insurance reasons. I'm sure i could find somewhere cheaper. But to anyone that is looking into it. There is a rough estimate.
    1999 Chevrolet Camaro Z28<br />1987 Buick Grand National

new color?

Comment

no, red just like before. and it didn't include the hidden places either like under the hood.

Comment

Kidinthehall, why are you getting your car repainted? Just curious, its a pretty new car.
        -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Camarorulz:
          Kidinthehall, why are you getting your car repainted? Just curious, its a pretty new car.<hr></blockquote>

Everyday on base i have to go to work on this couple mile long rock road. It's kept in bad shape and when you aren't dodging pot-holes you are dodging rocks from other cars passing you. I'm making a clam with the base to get my car repainted at thier expense.

Comment

ouch for your paint job, at least you're not paying for it :cool:
            -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

That seems kind of expensive. I'm gettin' mine for about that much but I'm also having the front bumper, headlight assembly, and left fender replaced...2700 covered by insurance and im payin an extra 600 to get the rest of the car painted...
              \'97 Pontiac Firebird A4 3.08/open<br />Best 60ft.: 2.411 Best 1/8: 10.262 @ 69.726 Best 1/4: 15.941 @ 87.48<br />Mods: SLP CAI, Loudmouth, Test Pipe

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rick M.:
                That seems kind of expensive.<hr></blockquote>

Of course it sounds expensive, that is a chevy dealer quote, not a normal place to have your car painted quote.

Comment

At the shop I work at the average charge on repainting a car any color you want including door jams, as far down as we can get in the engine bay, under the hood, all that stuff. Plus a lifetime warranty if your paint ever flaws down the road we repaint it for you is around $3000. Of course for me it'll only be the cost of materials ;)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                    Good to see the site is back up
                    by 2.8 Bird
                    So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                    1 day ago
                  • FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X