Anyone order decals from autografics.com? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone order decals from autografics.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I order stuff from autografics all the time. I ordered the ABS cover decals on monday and got them in the mail today. everything that me or my friends have ordered have gotten there in a week or less
    02 Firebird NX wet kit, MAFT,Coated pacesetter headers,ORP, Borla catback, !fra, whisper lid,NGK TR6\', taylor wires, hpp3, autometer gauges, 30th and 35th stripes,macewen silver gauge overlay, painted interior and calipers, ww spoiler, transgo shift kit, corvette servo, BMR stb,boxed lower control arms, custom subframe connectors

Comment

I emailed them about the delay and they replied back and said my decals should've arrived a long time ago. They said they were gonna send a second set out ASAP. That was 1 1/2 weeks ago. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img]
      <b>99 Camaro Z28 A4</b><br />R.I.P. 00 Firebird 3.8<br />14.89 @ 90, 2.03 60\'

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by shortdog273:
        I emailed them about the delay and they replied back and said my decals should've arrived a long time ago. They said they were gonna send a second set out ASAP. That was 1 1/2 weeks ago. [img]graemlins/crybaby.gif[/img] <hr></blockquote>

ask if they have your address right, there could be a goat breeder in tomonga with firebird decals on a goats *** .
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X