T-Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Tops

the rubber part that runs around my t-tops....look bad kind faded looking what can i clean them up with....and what kind of dressing is best to put on them....also guys what is the best thing to put on the windshield wiper arms and that plastic that is at the bottom of the windshield
    thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
    96 Red Camaro RS<br />3800 Ser. II V6<br />Flowmaster 80 ser.

ive heard of something called back to black is really good but ive never used it so i cant say much about it...i need something to do on my windshield wiper plastic thing too...ive put stuff on it before and when i wash it its all dry lookin again...

[ March 23, 2003: Message edited by: WickEdSix9838 ]</p>
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

yup it is called muthers back to black. it sells at any local auto store. it works really well just it comes off easy. but it does its job for awhile till you have to reapply.
      98 Camaro V6

Comment

yup i use back 2 black too, works nicely! expecially when used under sunny conditions [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

MY 100TH POST!!!!! (and the crowd goes wild!!!)Pimp, I know this sounds nuts, but I got it from someone off the site so I can't be the one to blame....go with baby oil, hell yea baby oil. I use it in the interior, on the engine parts that are black and rubber, the part near the headlights and the rubber stripping along the doors, and it kicks azz on the wiper arms. I keep a bottle in my detail bag from hence forth. Becuz it's so thick it stays longer than you think, I promise you will laugh when you use it, gives your interior a "baby bottom's azz" smell to top it off, I'm an advocate! ;) If you don' like the baby oil, you can send it to me...I'll pay for shipping ;) ;)

[ March 24, 2003: Message edited by: Christian ]</p>
          -235/4517 Chrome Mondera Solaris<br />-Hornet remote start-keyless entry<br />-Pioneer 8400/CD/MP3<br />-2 Audiobahn 10\'s in custom box<br />-Flowmaster exhaust-SLP CAI-*180<br /><br />Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity....Tony from \"Snatch\"

Comment

What would you clean them with b4 the baby oil....and also.... a light coat or heavy coat
            Thanks
            96 Red Camaro RS<br />3800 Ser. II V6<br />Flowmaster 80 ser.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X