rims came in..... now for tires :-) PiX - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rims came in..... now for tires :-) PiX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rims came in..... now for tires :-) PiX

get'n 235/40/18 's

my dad said he will buy me tires for my only x mas pres :) so that will work for me.... Wont have them on till about jan then... il get pix as soon as I put them on for everyone.... sorry for quality of the pix, taken with camera phone...

Thats a really clear picture for a camera phone. But nice rims. I have been looking around for rims as well. What brand are those?

Comment

VSR Performance Wheels......
      the pic was taken with a Razr... I hate the phone.... it gets really good signal anywhere, has awesome screen quality, and decent pix..... but the phone is a POS... it restarts sometimes randomly, its super slow, id rather have a dif phone.... pissed i spent 300 on it..

Comment

Very Nice wheels!! I have a question... why only 235's on them? I'd go wider than that. Also, what brand tires are you going with? (Kumho makes decent tires that are less money if you're concerned with cost.)
        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Defineately go with something wider than 235's. If you don't, you'll probably regret it later on.

Nice rims though...Congrats!
          sigpic

Comment

he can only go up to 255 i think. if i remember from his other post their 8inch wide rims.

they look good. i like them. can wait to see them on the car.
            1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Ya 8" rims are pretty small. At least put 245 on there. Big wheels with skinny tires look wierd on a F-Body.
              1999 Pontiac Trans Am M6 Far from stock.....
              Pics http://rides.webshots.com/album/5599...Dk?vhost=rides

Comment

yeah put 245s on..thats what i normaly run..except for my drag radials which are 265s..but my rims are 18x9.5 all around
                <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

my eagle 077's on my 94 camaro were 8" wide and i had on 245's .... these are only 7.5 wide..... 235 is the biggest I can put on them...

Comment

You can fit 245/45-18 BFG G-Ford T/A KDW 2's on a 7 1/2" rim.

Pirelli's PZero Rosso will also fit as a 245.

If you want, I'll tell you more, but for tires like this you're looking at probably damn near $200/tire
                    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

I dunno about BFG's. They run wider than what they say. I have 265's on the RS that are wider than the 275's on our Z28. Mine are BFG Gforce KD's and the other tires are Fuzions. I'd check with whoever is mounting them for you.
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

awesome rims

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                          Good to see the site is back up
                          by 2.8 Bird
                          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                          3 hours ago
                        • FirebirdGT
                          New Site Hosting Issues
                          by FirebirdGT
                          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                          1 week ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X