t-top conversion (finished no pics yet) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

t-top conversion (finished no pics yet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shenanigans:
    My trim piece came a little loose just re siliconed it on and left it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    ditto... its held on my car for almost 2 years
    -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

Mine is up for a year in like 3-4 days.
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

ok well it's done. the t top conver. is complete it looks amazing. i just wanted to let you guys know. and i will be doing water test tomorrow or the next day. so i will post pics later since it's dark here. if anyone saw it you would think that it was stock. it's so great. i worked all week doing the bondo and sanding etc. today i busted out the painting. and omg. i'm so proud of myself. i have never done body work before but when you see these pics. omg. that is all i can say. so that is it for now. time to eat. oh big thanks to hockeyman who has been there for the big camaro! and alot of alot of big time help today. your the man.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen:
          oh big thanks to hockeyman who has been there for the big camaro! and alot of alot of big time help today. your the man.
          No problem! Glad to be of help. Just call me tomorrow and tell me that there aren't any leaks...and I'll be a happy-camper! :D
          sigpic

Comment

leaks are an easy fix... the bondoing/sanding is the hardpart... that is where mine needs work but ehh... its hardlye noticeable.
            -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

you guys keep making me want to do this conversion.....

did you end up using touch up paint?
              2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

I believe she went with a primer, paint, then topcoat to seal the Bondo from any absorption to rain. It came out awesome! I helped a little with it, but I still cannot wait to see the pics. She's an ace with bodyfiller now [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  1 day ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X