just starting to put upgrades on my car!!! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just starting to put upgrades on my car!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just starting to put upgrades on my car!!!

I just started doing things to my 99 firebird. So far I got K&N FIPK,Pacesetter Headers,flowmaster exhaust, and I jusst purchased a set of C5 rims, Just wandering if anyone can give me some ideas in what should be next and if anyone has ever seen how the C5's look on a firebird could tell me how they look. Thanxs

do a search on c5s. there are plenty of people here with c5s. id look into maybe a hood or gfx.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

well im in iraq its not a lack of judgement its more like anticipation of how good they are going to look. since i cant really see my car for another month.

Comment

The 00+ C5s look really good. Those and ZR-1s are my favorite wheels (without spending a fortune).

Comment

here is my camaro. i have the gun metal with black on the inlay. if you want more speed, get nitrous! but you should get some suspension done first. maybe some lcas, shocks and struts, and #1 get good tires

WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

the rims look great on the camaro do have any problems with the tires rubbing the fender. Oh if anyone knows about headers, i got pacesetters and the person who did my exhaust said that he did'nt know if he would want to do them or not, he said it was a pain in the ***. on the firebirds. Any advice...

Comment

kristen thats not your car!!! that car has a roof!!!!!!!

Comment

also i have 9.5 zr1's on my caMARo got totaled transfered them to the bird and no problems i actually think i had a small rub on the camaro but nothing on the firebird and they are 9.5 rims with 275's on them so decently wide ppl put 11 in wide rims on also!! with few modifications!!! so you are ok!

Comment

Originally posted by chets bird:
                  kristen thats not your car!!! that car has a roof!!!!!!!
                  lmao. but no i don't have any problem with anything touching. i have pacesetter headers also. they were a pita just use alot of wd-40
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
                    New Site Hosting Issues
                    by FirebirdGT
                    All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                    1 week ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    New Owner!
                    by LETZRIDE
                    I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • LETZRIDE
                    Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                    by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                    Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                    By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                    Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                    02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X