A/C Vents in the Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/C Vents in the Dash

How do you get the A/C vents out of the dash without breaking them? Even if I put in something else I don't want to drop $$$ at the stealership to replae broken ones.
    Chris<br />98 Firebird T-Top<br />3.8L<br />Whisper Lid W/ K&N<br />Pacesetter Headers, Ceramic<br />Catco 3\" in/out cat<br />TSP Rumbler Catback<br />TransGo Shift Kit<br />JET Corvette Servo<br />All KYB AGX Shocks/Struts<br />3.42 Gears, POSI Traction

If the Firebird interior is anything like mine you can pop out the face plate surrounding your stereo and the vents are screwed into that. From there you can use a small screwdriver to remove the vents. Mine are broken too and I'm waiting on replacements :(

I don't think that's exactly how it works on the Firebird interior though. Mess around with it a little bit, a piece should just pop out and you'll be able to replace the vents.

Hope this helps.

[ December 22, 2005, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Camarorulz ]
    -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X