Finnaly got me one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnaly got me one

I got my first camaro friday night. I bought it from a used car dealership. It a good looking car except for a couple of dings in the hood and i probably wont leave the stck hood on for very long. Its a 98 auto with t-tops. 76k miles so at 5650 i thought i got it for a pretty good price. Well here is my question. Is the any places to get the plastic outside molding In between the t-topd and behing the windows. They look terrible like sombody put duct tape on them and pulled it off. Do yall know if you can but these or if there is somthing that will fix it. And one more thing i know this is the wrong forum but anybody know where i can get a replacement keyless entry remote. Thanks Bubba
    Starting Left Guard For the Blacville-Hilda Hawks 1A State Champions<br /><br />Mods: Free Ram Air, All Lights mods, K&N <br />Coming Soon:Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Whisper Lid, HighFlow cat and Maybe Headers

ebay is ur friend for all of that.
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

congrats on a fbody choice price seems good, i got my 98 bird with 64k ttops, loaded, monsoon system one owner for 6k so ya u did good! if everything checked out ok!! congrats and go have fun on the board and dont get the mod fever too bad cough* cough* when does that go away lol , i have had it for a long time and it just doesnt go away IMO!!!!

Comment

I bought my extra remote from http://www.keylessride.com/
        1997 A4 Red Camaro 3.8 <br />SLP CAI

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 weeks ago
        • LETZRIDE
          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
          02-07-2020, 11:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X