Xenon Front Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenon Front Bumpers

I was thinking of getting the kit for my car. How bad are they on scrapes. ow much worse are they than stock. I dont want to get one that would be broke the day after i get it. If anyone can give me an idea so i can make my choice. Thanks Bubba
    Starting Left Guard For the Blacville-Hilda Hawks 1A State Champions<br /><br />Mods: Free Ram Air, All Lights mods, K&N <br />Coming Soon:Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Whisper Lid, HighFlow cat and Maybe Headers

well, if your scrapping alot now or are really close, your going to scrape that one up. i doubt it would break, its designed to flex
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

Well around town it dosent scrape that much i was juss wondering how much worse it would be than stock.
      Starting Left Guard For the Blacville-Hilda Hawks 1A State Champions<br /><br />Mods: Free Ram Air, All Lights mods, K&N <br />Coming Soon:Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, Whisper Lid, HighFlow cat and Maybe Headers

Comment

i pretty sure i remember someone asking how much lower than the stock bumer the xenon one extends down. i think it was +/-2". just like lowering your car.
        2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

What about the rk sports. I am just trying to be on the safe side.

Comment

Xenon body kits are made out of polyurethane, so they will flex without any major damage.
            <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

i think am more worried about the paint more than anything i think. and one more question. How does it bolt on

Comment

over the existing front bumper
                2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

I have a factory kit and its not too bad...you just have to watch out for the concrete tire blockers and curbs in parking places, and dont go 60 into a dip. The factory isnt as oversized as the xenon is but its all about the same.
                  Stock \'98 silver \"RS\"

Comment

i mean it wouldn't be thatbad if it scrapes at the very bottom. My stock bumper has marks on it now. I think the person that had the car before me didn't deserve to have a camaro. I.E. The put a bumper sticker on the roof behing the t-tops. I am sure i know my car better than the did and will know what to do. I am just worried about it going alot at the front. but like i said just a little on the bottom and a little on the front wouldn't kill me.

Comment

o by the way thanks for the help and insights

Comment

The xenon front isnt that bad at all. My car isnt lowered and i dont really have any issues with scraping. you just have to be careful from time to time and with any low car. I plan on lowering my car aswell and i will continue to take dips, sharp inclines and any obstacle that may scrape slowly and at a decent angle.

Go for it. your car will get so many looks when you drive it will be worth the extra couple seconds making sure you dont scrape.
                        2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Thanks i might have to do that. Any body know hwat place has the best prices

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X