Trouble with the body kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with the body kit

So just for reference my camaro is exactly like the one in the site banner.

Yesterday I was heading back to the shop and the front passenger side skirt fell off at the front somehow and got caught under my wheel for 10 miles.....needless to say its seen better days.

So I took off both front skirts and it looks like hell, and I wanted to take the kit off altogether until the skirt got replaced, but I have no idea how to get the tabs off that hold the kit on.

Anyone know how this is possible, and if it is possible are they easily reinstalled?

If anyone has a silver factory front passenger skirt available let me know [img]graemlins/naughty.gif[/img]
    Stock \'98 silver \"RS\"

noone has any experience with this?
    Stock \'98 silver \"RS\"

Comment

Its not too hard. I assume the tabs you are talking about are the black plastic things that sit inside each hole. If you want to take them out all you need is a screw driver to pop them out. I would just leave them on until you replace the sideskirt. Look on ebay or in the for sale forum to see if anyone has a kit for sale or use this opportunity as a reason to get an aftermarket kit! ;)
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/c368/rallysportchic97/\" target=\"_blank\">http://photobucket.com/albums/c368/rallysportchic97/</a>

Comment

Nah those were easy enough... I got insight on it today from an uncle. To remove it I'd have to buy new parts so thats not necessary if money is involved.
        Stock \'98 silver \"RS\"

Comment

if you have extra clips i might be interested in buying them email me pics v6rs97@aol.com
          1997 Camaro LS1 RS
          1994 Camaro - Sold
          1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X