did my clear corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did my clear corners

ok well i got them for christmas so i just got around to putting them on. i did the front and rear corners i have to admit that they made a world of difference. i'm not a big fan of them but omg you have to admit my car looks sick. and with the t tops and painted calipers, the apperence is coming together very nice.

what do you all think

WAWA-A-HOLIC

AWESOME!

car is really looking good....

now just do a 93-96 taillight conversion, but I know some don't like that. Amber doesn't look good on silver either.

but car looks real good.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

well i did go leagal with my lights they have amber bulbs in the front and rear. :(

i don't like it like that. but i'd rather not get a ticket
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

not sure what its like up there, but I have had the stocker bulbs in for like a year, never had a problem.

Around here you don't get pulled over for stuff like that but if you are being a total dousche or with a group of people that are being dousches cops will come through and hand out tickets.
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

i dont' know what i'm going to do yet. i really do like the amber bulbs. i will talk to my uncle who is a cop! god my girl looks so good
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Very nice! I really like how your car just flows together so nicely. Where did you get the rear clears? I've got front clears, with the amber bulbs in them... I'm thinking about changing them, I hate the way you can see the yellow from a mile away against the "chrome" background. Sleek car, keep it up.

Comment

Fu*kin cops ..... looks good though!
              Im so jealous now.
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

your car looks really good. i would just lower it and you'd be set
                1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                1994 Camaro - Sold
                1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

i want too but i already bottom out on speed bumps and what not. i really want to
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Car looks GREAT Kristen!! :cool:
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Looks very nice! How was the install Kristen?

I would like clear corners, but I don't know if it would look good on Gold..what do you guys think?

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                      1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                      1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

You easily have one of the best Camaros on the site. Everything comes together and looks great, except for the calipers... lol. Why red? It doesn't match anything? lol, I would have gone for silver or black or pewter or something.
                        -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

I think the 93-96 tail light conversion would look really good on your car. Other than that I think it looks perfect.

Comment

I think the 97 up tailights look way better than the 93-96!
                            ??!
                            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i like my rear lights. asdf when i was painting my calipers i did do them pewter and omg it looked like so bad. i love the red. it really pops out!
                              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X