Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my camaro

http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6camarov6
    please sign my guestbook and tell me what u think.

Thankz

This probably will be thrown to appearance...anyways.

Sleek lookin car! If I were you, I'd accent the badging in Red to match your interior accents, along with doing your calipers in a glossy red. That'd look pimp!
    :cool:
    2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

Looks pretty sweet man. I bet that if you got a billet grille in the front it would look bad a$$. I dont think they are too much either. I love the grille on black camaros, they look sweet.

Alex
      1996 Camaro RS A4<br />Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler with 2.5\" catback and cutout, SLP CAI, BMR STB

Comment

TTT

Comment

Overall, I love it. Very slick ride, man. The only thing I'd change are the red interior inserts... not my style, and they don't match anything else on the car. Just my opinion, don't get too mad at me :D

Comment

TTT

Comment

:cool: [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
              <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

do u think the ss hood is the right way to go?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camarozrule:
                  do u think the ss hood is the right way to go?<hr></blockquote>

Its up to you ......either you want looks or performance right now. Oh bye the way the car looks very clean and looks great.
                  2002 Grand Prix GTP- FWI Intake , flowmaster 40\'s ,3.4 pulley , and Intense racing PCM.<br />94 3.4L camaro -Lots of mods!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kubes
                    Exploding starters
                    by Kubes
                    Before I replaced the Lower and upper intake gaskets, plugs and wire etc etc I had no starting issues, car even ran okay
                    i bought this car a couple...
                    1 week ago
                  • 2.8 Bird
                    Thinking about going back to 180 stat
                    by 2.8 Bird
                    It's been very hot in my place and the 160 is not working too well now. Perhaps 160 is just opening up to soon that it not giving the radiator time to...
                    1 week ago
                  • ssms5411
                    Found some led reverse bulbs
                    by ssms5411
                    My regular bulbs at night doesn’t light up to well, hopefully they are brighter. Got them from Screaming Chicken. Anyone else have any luck with led...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • Fruitgrower231
                    Having some electrical issues
                    by Fruitgrower231
                    95 Camaro 3400 V6, power windows, radio and power top have stopped working. Fuse and circuit breakers appear to be good. I have accessed the inside...
                    2 weeks ago
                  • SixShooter'00Camaro
                    OG’s check in!
                    by SixShooter'00Camaro
                    Who’s all still active? Glad to see the site is still here, still got both cars, and actually acquire a 3rd to slap together for a drift car. My OG...
                    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X