seat/ interior thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat/ interior thoughts

Ive been wanting to help out the interior appearance of the bird. I was thinking about getting white perforated on white leather from autoleathers.com, but they are pricey and my stock seats are shot.... dont think that just recovering them will be enough.

I was thinking about these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

what do you guys think? too ricey? those seats with the back seat delete covers as mentioned in another current thread and white door panel inserts for my white bird. feedback?
    \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

way too ricey, buy trans am seats if you want new seats.

Comment

looks a little ricey
      remeber, you get what you pay for in seats. check ebay.
      personally, i think that black ebony looks awesome in a white car.
      2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

Comment

no trans am seats. Ive looked at them and they want to much money for crappy worn leather. Not going to spend $300min. + shipping on worn seats. I really love the 25th anniversary TA white w/ white leather interior.

[ June 16, 2005, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: ellik ]
        \'01 Mineral Grey SVT Cobra<br />-former F-body owner

Comment

You'll have to clean white leather a lot to keep it looking decent, keep that in mind. Those seats are ok looking, but I think you could find better.
          -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X