This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Clay Bar system

Has anyone here used Mothers clay bar system?
    I bought it and am wondering, Should I remove the wax thats on the car already or is it to be used over the existing wax job?

Never mind....I did what I usually do. Post first then search [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img]

i use it and i love it! just wash and dry your car. then use the clay bar and spray over the entire car. then use the wax they give you. be ready for a nice long days work! took me like 5 hours. but i'm anal and i had to make it smoother than silk. good luck dude! it will be well worth it
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

if you didn't find it with searching...

wash it with dawn, then claybar it wash it with dawn again, then wax the car after that.

Purpose of it is to remove everything off the paint before you wax.
      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Thanks for the replies... I have to get her ready for the GM nationals next weekend in Carlisle and want her to look her best.
        A few very minor dents and spidering of the paint but other than that she look good. I'll try and have pics to post from the show. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
          Good to see the site is back up
          by 2.8 Bird
          So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
          5 hours ago
        • FirebirdGT
          New Site Hosting Issues
          by FirebirdGT
          All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
          1 week ago
        • LETZRIDE
          New Owner!
          by LETZRIDE
          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
          4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X