WHO PUT TRANS AM DOOR PANELS IN A CAMARO - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO PUT TRANS AM DOOR PANELS IN A CAMARO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO PUT TRANS AM DOOR PANELS IN A CAMARO

anyone done it and have a walktrough ? also anyone wire up the mirror ? some say you have to cut the door to make the panel for some say not. any help is great
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

someone on ls1.com did an entire camaro to firebird interior swap. i would search around on that site to see what you find.
    2000 pewter firebird<br />Short Throw Shifter, Whisper Lid, Whisper Ram Air, Holley Filter, B&B Triflo, LSD, BMR LCA, STB, PHR, and sway bars (32/21).<br />Power window conversion

Comment

Originally posted by 5_spd_pewter_v6:
      someone on ls1.com did an entire camaro to firebird interior swap. i would search around on that site to see what you find.
      that car looked awesome
      Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

The thing is that the inner door skin is different on the Camaro - the door trim panel is mounted in different places.
        I know this as I have a Firebird and my mate has a Camaro and we've had door trim panels off on both cars.
        96 Teal Firebird<br />Colchester, Essex, UK<br /><a href=\"http://www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk\" target=\"_blank\">www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X