No announcement yet.

Headlight and hood misaligned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already tried that and It became much better for the driver side (ALMOST like I had it in the picture) and it became a bit better on the pass. side but there's something else wrong. The way the shield actually sits is off. I'm not sure what it is but it looks like the screw holders (these little metal pieces that jostle around) could have come loose or warped on the headlight unit. I'm taking it to a shop to see what they can do but thanks for your reply!

Also has anyone ever heard of laying down a strip of something soft either in front of the headlight or on the headlight itself so when it closes you dont get an audiable *thud*? It's not even a loud sound but oh man having headlights that open and shut silently would be so cool.

Comment

good idea!

i'm goimg to look for some rubber w/a sticky back adhesive - i've seen some somewhere, i'll let you know

Comment

I was thinking of getting some really really thin weatherstripping and attatching it to the plastic shield. Thats the best thing I can think of that would look stock.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X