Check out my new BLING! New headlights for maro's inside, very nice! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my new BLING! New headlights for maro's inside, very nice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my new BLING! New headlights for maro's inside, very nice!

Should have pics next week, w00t!
    -Steve

sebring headlights?

Comment

no, camaro headlights...

They have the BMW-type ring on them

Comment

they do look just liek the lights on a sebring [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] i always knew something secret was up with the 98+ camaros.
        Dont call me chief.<br /><br />2001 Camaro Convertible Rs Replica<br />1991 Acura Legend

Comment

oh no man....I hope your not one of the ones that dis the "ricers" as everyone calls them...but thats the latesy fad with the hodnas and stuff....my friend has em on his sentra [img]graemlins/thumbsdown.gif[/img] that "halo ring" is 1 LED maybee 2 lighting up a plastic ring, looks cheap...maybee these will be different though, make sure to post pics once you get em in...btw how much were they?

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
          05' CTS-V
          00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

i'll be adding real HID's behind them, so it's going to look nice. I really dont care to follow the 'mold' when it comes to appearance, why should I make my car lie everyone elses? I'd like it to be different, and I think this will be one of the first steps.
            -Steve

Comment

they should look nice!
              get some pictures!!!!!!
              <b>*§*Julian*§*</b><br />*~*~*~<br />2000 Grand Prix GTP -Daytona 500 Edition (only 2000 made) - Supercharged 3.8L V6<br /><br />1998 3.8L V6 A4 Firebird w/ W68 package, Y87, T-TOPS!<br /><br /><a href=\"http://myweb.usf.edu/~jadidona/index.html\" target=\"_blank\">MY SITE - CHECK IT!</a>

Comment

All I want is E-Code headlamps, know where I can find those for a 98+ maro???
                2002 5-spd NBM Camaro
                Details: www.1lev6.com

Comment

never heard of them, got a pic?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X