Interior, Firebird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior, Firebird?

IM thinkin of gettin rid of the 93-95 3.4 dash and door panels, cuz they are extremely plain, and was wonderin how hard it would be to swap it for the firebird interior, cuz it was a lot more stylish
    -Travis<br /><br />95 Camaro 3.4 M5<br />Pacesetter Coated Headers<br />Catco Cat, <br />Dynomax muffler with custom piping<br />Custom Cold Air Intake<br />B&M Ripper Shifter

I think you might have a problem getting Firebird Door panels to fit your Camaro Doors. The screw holes / mounts etc are different.

Dash should be OK though.
    96 Teal Firebird<br />Colchester, Essex, UK<br /><a href=\"http://www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk\" target=\"_blank\">www.centrestage.free-online.co.uk</a>

Comment

I have an extra 94 firebird dash, steering wheel, and everything for the dash area (just not any door parts). let me know if you are interested.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

i've been doing the swap for the past few months or so from a 97 firebird into my 94 camaro. Its pretty in depth, I'm not really sure if its worth it. I got lucky and got a donor car basically for really cheap. I know my old door panels wouldn't allow the doors to close with the newer dash...
        1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X