This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Larry!

That's right it's Loochy88, our wonderful appearance moderators birthday today. The big 2-0. Didn't think we'd forget about ya did ya? Well I did, but Lis reminded me so here's your happy birthday post. You can move it to the lounge if you like but if you lock it I'm kickin your *** ***** :D
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/briansr\" target=\"_blank\">97 White Pontiac Firebird 3.8 A4</a><br />Mods- 2.75\" exhaust, Dynomax muffler, magnaflow cat, SLP CAI, Hypertech 160* thermo, Fan switch<br />Suspension-Kumho Ecsta 712\'s, 32mm/19mm sway bars<br /><br />Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don\'t fail us now. <br />-Elwood Blues

Happy B-day. Are those rims you have coming in a B-day present. And what kind are they or is it a secret.
    1999 Silverado- Bagged, colormatched and rollin on stock chrome 16\'s<br />Make love not war, hell do both, get married

Comment

happy birthday [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
      mcG<br />aim=endlive<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/endlive\" target=\"_blank\">97 firebird</a> ~ wrecked

Comment

Thanks guys [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img] &lt;-- instead of being a dunce hat, can that be a b-day party hat?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by whiteshark:
        That's right it's Loochy88, our wonderful appearance moderators birthday today. The big 2-0. Didn't think we'd forget about ya did ya? Well I did, but Lis reminded me so here's your happy birthday post. You can move it to the lounge if you like but if you lock it I'm kickin your *** ***** :D <hr></blockquote>

:D awwww you remembered... or... well... lisa did, but hey, thats good too! Its weird to be 20! I'm no longer a teenager. But thats ok, only one more year till 21 [img]smile.gif[/img] So what did ya get me?? hmmm????? ;)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Happy B-day. Are those rims you have coming in a B-day present. And what kind are they or is it a secret. <hr></blockquote>

yeah, theyre mostly a bday present. im payin for about half of them, but hey... half is better than all :D Are they a secret.... hmmmm.... not really, but ill make it interesting and not say quite yet. i do believe i posted about them somewhere else on here before though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

and now..... to the lounge [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
        Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X