Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its just a case of someone hating on a car that is DIFFERENT than everyone else's

hey would it be cool if i go pick up some CHEAP plastic Blackouts from pepboys for 40$?????

Damn i'd be Mr. Original with those wouldnt i?????

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: black97cam ]</p>

Comment

I always give my buddy who has a fullsize chevy crap about his altezzas. He comes right back about my bright white pontiac windshield banner. Your car do what you want, just be prepared to be made fun of for it, by some other dude across the country on a laptop.
      Josh<br />96 Red Firebird <br />SLP intake, zex nitrous 75 shot(for sale), purge kit, MAC lca + phr, Jamex springs, flowmaster 80 series, ES tranny bushing, SCR subframe conectors, Harlan shiftlight, A/F guage, MSD dis-4, Accel wires w/ NGK tr6\'s, foglights, stereo, zexel torsion LSD, Walboro 255 pump, and more.<br />Looking for: 1le ds, nx wet kit + accesories

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Josh:
        ...just be prepared to be made fun of for it, by some other dude across the country on a laptop.<hr></blockquote>

Thats just what it is =)

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: black97cam ]</p>

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
          I can't wait until I get my car fixed agian. You people will probally tear it apart, but thats ok. I like other people's opinions. My car is diffrent and that is the way I like it.

I will post picts in about a month if not sooner.
          98 3.8 A4<br />yep it\'s a 6

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 98V6REDCAMARO:
            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            I can't wait until I get my car fixed agian. You people will probally tear it apart, but thats ok. I like other people's opinions. My car is diffrent and that is the way I like it.

I will post picts in about a month if not sooner.
            <hr></blockquote>

explain?????

Comment

I've had a total of 4 collisions this year so it's been in the bodyshop more this year than I have got to drive it :(

I've been wanting to see what the people here think about it, and everyone here voices their opinion.
              98 3.8 A4<br />yep it\'s a 6

Comment

I didn't really like the look of it on the black camaro, but check out this look, I thought it was MUCH better...
                The Surgeon General never said anything about smokin\' a FORD

Comment

sorry, maybe this pic will work...
                  The Surgeon General never said anything about smokin\' a FORD

Comment

those dont look that bad on a silver car....

Comment

Drew
                      VP, RedLineVSix
                      FTRA, Holley Powershot, Stock Z28 exhaust, 180* thermo. 14.92 @ 92.2
                      "Kind and Gracious heavanly moderator, please don't lock this thread, in Stefan's name, amen"

if a v6 didnt come with a z28 exhaust it shouldnt have one, :rolleyes: thats aboutas good as your altezza saying, most people that bit** about others appearance mods are just jealous that they dont have the cash to get appearance mods, if somene has altezzas i doubt another person would say oh look he thinks es fast, no on the other hand you have a z28 exhaust , so do you think your fast now? :rolleyes:

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by snotty:
                        Drew
                        VP, RedLineVSix
                        FTRA, Holley Powershot, Stock Z28 exhaust, 180* thermo. 14.92 @ 92.2
                        "Kind and Gracious heavanly moderator, please don't lock this thread, in Stefan's name, amen"

if a v6 didnt come with a z28 exhaust it shouldnt have one, :rolleyes: thats aboutas good as your altezza saying, most people that bit** about others appearance mods are just jealous that they dont have the cash to get appearance mods, if somene has altezzas i doubt another person would say oh look he thinks es fast, no on the other hand you have a z28 exhaust , so do you think your fast now? :rolleyes:
                        <hr></blockquote>

okay, that's just stupid. this thread needs to be locked.

the Z28 exhaust is more performance minded than appearance. in fact, it's not done with appearance in mind at all. i got it for 30 bucks off a guy, it flows better, and it doesn't sound too bad.
                        but hey, that makes any V6 with dual exhaust a rice boy :rolleyes:

EDIT - I've done some looking at your other posts, buddy. You don't seem to have a very positive attitude in most. I don't know what your problem is, but you need to take your attitude elsewhere. you brought back a topic from 5 months ago just to rag on my signature? :rolleyes: come on, show some class

[ August 25, 2002: Message edited by: navyblue2000 ]</p>
                        2011 Camaro LS 6M, in black.

Comment

Why do some people think altezzas look rice? Simple: They are seen on many many many more riced out cars than on non riced out cars, just hit up Ricecop.com and you'll see.

I personally hate altezzas, and for someone saying that they are not cheap because they are actually expensive: They LOOK cheap, they LOOK tacky. Just like a $1,000 aluminum spoiler looks CHEAP and TACKY.

Keep them off our cars, please. The only people that like altezzas are other ricers, everyone else just laughs behind your back.

"It's their car, they can do what they want!" - very true, this guy did what he wanted to do too. You can do whatever you want to do to your car, but I (and millions of others) can and WILL laugh at people like that as well.
                          --<b>David</b>--<br /><a href=\"http://bryant2.bryant.edu/~dsantore/index.htm\" target=\"_blank\">The <b>NEW</b> V6Bird Website!</a> <br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/thev6bird\" target=\"_blank\">Cardomain site</a><br />ΔX

Comment

Ok, that's enough.
                            <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X