Getting car detailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting car detailed

So my wife got me a $200 detail from a place in town for x-mas. What should I expect them to do. It says "FULL DETAIL" on the paper, and I hear they are a good place. My 94 camaro could use it.

They will clean... and clean... and clean... for hours. It will look AMAZING if they do it right. Enjoy it man!
    Red 1998 Camaro<br />Mods so far=<br />K&N

Comment

Depending the place, they will pull the seats out to vacuum, use toothpics to clean every crack and crevice, and as stated - clean the bejesus out of it.

Your car will look like new inside and out. A full detail usually takes me at least a day.

A great gift!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

What will they do? CLEAN and CLEAN, and then when its spotless, CLEAN some more.

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
        1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
        1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

post some before and after pics!
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

a 200 dollar detail should come out looking very nice. ive seen cheaper detail jobs that have made the car look brand new.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
            Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

A user car dealership I deliver to gets all there higher dollar cards detailed somewhere, the engine looks amazing. I don't know how they do it but the whole everything under the hood looks brand new, and I'm talking about 10 year old cars.

I want a full detail so bad.
              \'96 A4 Camaro 3800<br />Nothing but... <br />Flowmaster 40 series

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X