Pic of red cluster in Camaro...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jmeccia:
    IBJanky - you obivously have a nicer digi cam than me. Mine won't pick up the red at night, but yeah it looks the same!! Good job man!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <hr></blockquote>

Same here.. my camera won't pick up the red at night....... but it looks simply awesome!!
    <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

The dash lights in my friend's vette are like white/blue. Like new Camaro but they look ALOT better.
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I also changed my gauges with the silver ones from MacEwen. Will post pics soon... [img]smile.gif[/img]
        E-mail: ibjanky@yahoo.com<br />AOL IM: IBJanky

Comment

I'm planning to totally change the circuitry and use LEDs in place of the light bulbs.

White LEDs, blue, green, red, etc. The options are almost unlimited.

Comment

The only problem with using LED's is the fact you lose your dimming capabilities without designing a circuit to dim them. Dimming LED's are not as simple as lowering the voltage on them like regular bulbs! ;)
            Jason McCallister, Founder & Webmaster<br /><a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org\" target=\"_blank\">West Tennessee F-Body Association, Inc.</a><br /><br />2000 Camaro - <a href=\"http://www.wtfba.org/site/view_member.php?ID=68\" target=\"_blank\">Details</a>

Comment

I want the dash cluster out of a 94. 93's suck.
              1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jmeccia:

I don't know how to setup web pages, but I do have a digital camera. I don't mind taking a step by step picture process if someone else wants to setup the page..

<hr></blockquote>

I do, if you don't mind taking the pics, I'll host it and give you full credit for it on the site I'm putting together. I'm getting ready to put indiglos in my 99 firebird, but have a buddy who wants to switch the bulbs out in his 95 camaro... email me at 99bird@dsaxman.com

-Steve

[ May 25, 2002: Message edited by: Steve Presley ]</p>

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
                Best(s): Coming soon
                99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
                Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

Has anybody changed the lights and climate control lights also, im thinkin about putting in green ones (if they make em) and want the hole treatment.
                  1996 Camaro 3.8L A4<br />*RK Sport Headers, RT High Flow Cat, B&B Tri-Flo Catback w/Quad Tips<br />*17\" Camaro SS Rims w/Firestone Firehawk SZ50 EP (275/40/17 Front, 285/40/17 Rear)<br />*SLP Speedometer Recalibrator<br />*American Sports Car SS Style Hood, Painted Green Disc Calipers and Drum Shells<br />*Charcoal Leather Interior

Comment

Hey looks exactly like my stock car ;)
                    AIM: escalier deverre<br />\'02 Pearl Blue Metallic RSX-S (daily driver)<br />\'98 Black Firebird<br />98 V6 turbocharged to 02 LS1 swap<br />\'02 LS1/4L60E<br />LS6 Block, LS6 Intake Manifold, Thunder Racing 215/220 .600/.523/115 Cam, Titanium Retainers, Crane Double Valve Springs, 125 shot NX Wet Kit w/ NOS brand Purge, True Dual \"H\" Pipe w/ two chambers and dumps, 17x11(rear) and 17x9.5(front) Black Powdercoated ZR1 Replicas on 315 and 275 BFGoodrich Comp T/A\'s (Street)/ET Drags/Skinnies on Weldlites(Track), 3.42/LSD

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Brendan Hearn:
                      Has anybody changed the lights and climate control lights also, im thinkin about putting in green ones (if they make em) and want the hole treatment.<hr></blockquote>
                      I just painted those bulbs(they are so small its hard to get a grip on them to get them out.

Comment

Owwww... I've got two bloody/scrapped up knuckles trying to get my freekin dash off. I just moved down to georgia and don't have access to all the tools I had at home, all I had to use was a craftsman robo-grip and I could only get two of the screws out with it. I checked the sockets I had with me in my trunk and not a dang one of them would fit the stupid things. Why does GM have to use such wierd sized screws? :( anyways.. I guess I'll have to brake down and go to the store today to buy a 7mm socket and a T-15 Torx bit I don't suppose anyone ever got pictures taken of how to do this did they? It's the first time I've ever tried to take the dash off and it's been most painful and annoying. Help would be appretiated
                        <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

I have a question!!??

If I wanted the RPM to be one colour and the Speedo to be another can I do that?

And another question, Does The Camaro Cluster fit inside the Firebird Dash?
                          1988 V6 Firebird 5-Speed

Comment

FINALLY, I finished converting my clear bulbs to red and I must say it looks awesome. I can't wait to check it out at night and see how it looks. I have little glass splinters all over my arms and hands unfortunately, those little bulbs wouldn't come out without breaking them. My last trouble is getting the lower dash realigned and screwed back in but then I'm done and with only 2 screws more left over! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

On a difficulty scale I'd have to say that was the hardest thing I'd ever done to my car. Even the under body ram-air was easier to install than that! But now that it's done I have to say it was well worth it and I suggest anyone intrested to try this. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
                            <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/maniacls1\" target=\"_blank\"><b>2001 Firehawk #155 of 504 -M6</b></a><br />437 RWHP / 404 RWTQ -Dynojet (heads/cam)<br />12.34 @114 mph 1.7 60\' (bolt-ons only)<br />12.47 @116 mph 2.0 60\' (street tires, heads/cam)

Comment

I painted my bulbs red last year and they're still as bright as they were the first week. 2nd best mod I've done to my car, and easy too [img]smile.gif[/img]

-Mike
                              <b>Trucks</b> <br />\'05 Dodge 3500 Dually <i>Cummins Turbo Diesel</i><br />\'98 Dodge 2500 4x4 <i>360 V8 (Wife\'s)</i><br /><b>Toys</b><br />\'81 Chevy K10 <i>Stroker/Swampers/Custom Suspension/1-Tons/Beadlocks</i><br />\'99 Camaro Z28 <i>6 Spd, T-tops, Borla</i><br /><br /><b>Real trucks don\'t have spark plugs</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X