Gauging interest in appearance mods, that I may start making! Need Feedback - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gauging interest in appearance mods, that I may start making! Need Feedback

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm all for the idea of getting shift knobs and e-brakes of wrecked cars...makes no difference since you are coating them anyway. Sign me up for a carbon fiber A4 shift knob, and e-brake as soon as u get them. THANX [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

just thought of something...you could charge $30 for the shift knob and e-brake if the buyer keeps their old one. if they agree to send you their stock one, you could charge them less. this would save you from having to go find them in junk yards, plus you could have some already made so customers wouldn't have to wait as long.

just an idea [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

How much are the rear sidemarkers going to be?
        Hot Cammed LT1 Sleeper

Comment

I want to order the rear sidemarkers and the clear corner lenses. How much is this? My email is whatsup235@hotmail.com
          1995 Firebird 3.4L M5 Custom Shaved Door Handles, TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Chrome rims, New PPG paint, TA rear spoiler, 2k TA honeycomb taillights, Rear silver pontiac inlay, all silver badging, H4 headlight Conversion kit, RK Sport Ceramic headers, Hypertech Programmer, Rear disc rearend, One piece driveshaft, 3.73s with LSD, Camaro Two tone seats, Custom Stereo install

Comment

TTT (goin' up) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I am interested in the side markers and the turn signals. If I can just buy these from you straight up without sending you mine then shoot me an e-mail. I would be willing to ship my colored ones back to you if it would help you out with supplies. I'm not worried about a price break for doing this, I am just thankfull that you took some initiative and did something like this. I'll be one of the first to say THANKS!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
              2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

Damien, I agree with John D. Order ONE set of amber ones, make em clear. Send those out and have whoever bought those clear ones to send back their amber ones and work from there. Since you spent your own money on the amber ones from whereever you decide to order them from, just tack on like $2 to each order. That way it won't be drastic, and a lot of people will want em. I, for one, want them and already talked to you about this. I'll also send you my amber ones if you can send me clear ones first :D

Also: How the hell do I get the amber ones off my car, I don't want to crack em. The red ones I noticed are very easy to take off.

Edit: I speaks bads grammar [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ January 14, 2002: Message edited by: epic ]</p>
                2002 NBM Firehawk #312 | <a href=\"http://hawk.visionsconnect.com\" target=\"_blank\">hawk.visionsconnect.com</a>

Comment

I would love to say anything available in any color for the 97 and up interior
                  2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

Manual shift knobs, speedo and control overlays
                    2001 SOM Camaro SS<p>Direct flo lid---Lakewood LCAs----Edelbrock Torque Arm-----Lous Short Stick---Dynomouth 3\" Exhaust---SLP Center Mount Exhaust---Poly tranny and torque arm mounts.<p>My site....http://community.webshots.com/album/49413018hRfdbP

Comment

Are these overlays you're talking about the kind that stick on overtop of the originals without having to remove the needles?(like McKewan)? If so, count me in for one white faced w/ red lights and a e-brake.
                      1997 silver Camaro RS<br />|T-Type Powered|<br /><a href=\"http://www.kwfbody.com\" target=\"_blank\">Looking for a local F-Body club in K/W, Ontario, Canada?</a>

Comment

OK guys, everything but the clears are on hold for a bit, because I need to build up some capital first and then I'll work on the other stuff. Once I get going things will smooth out.

By the way the 93-97 corners are gonna be fairly asy and the taillights are possible as well, so expect those to be about $189 a set, and you won't need to send in yours.

Comment

When are we going to be able to buy these clear turn signals and corners from you??
                          2000 GTP<br />Thrasher CAI, 3.4\" pulley, DHP PCM<br />Member RedLineVSix<br />Best ET-14.02<br />Best Trap-97.15

Comment

NOW!!!!

I just need the stock ones from you until I get some to work with, by the way I have updated pics of what the 93-97 front corners are gonna look like in my other post in here.

Comment

hey i want carbon fiber

1. gearshift knob
                              2. radio suround
                              3. the black part of the door panels in a tan car
                              4. the plasic surrounding the window and powerlock controls

how long would this take and how much
                              I pledge aliegence to the flag that sits on the front facia of my camaro and to the Mickey Thompsons that make it stand two tires under torque indivisable

Comment

Well I see that you have had a lot of feedback here so I suggest that you carry this out into the For Sale section. I'm glad you got things started. Goodluck [img]smile.gif[/img]
                                ~Jennifer~<p>« Black 2002 WS6 » <br />¤ Flowmaster 80 <br />¤ Painted Calipers | Black / Silver Decals<br />¤ 5% Tint | All Around<br />¤ Zaino | =)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X