• some before shots of my car

http://mysite.verizon.net/not_sonic/car/

there it is, and its seen better days.

gonna work on it today.

things i have in mind:
    wash
    wax
    remove door molding
    put in a black "berger" panel (gonna see how it looks)
    paint the headlight surrounds (black)

any suggestions?

and im currently in the middle of a few deals for some SS 10spokes.
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Lemme guess, you have camaro wheels on the left, and trans am wheels on the right...right?

K, here goes:
    -Get rid of thos god-awful T/A wheels, and hurry on your SS rims!!
    -Take the white stripes off and replace with black ones to match the roof, mirrors, and rear berger panel you are installing.
    -Polish those rearview mirrors up, they are dull...bigtime.
    -Tint the windows to about 30%. NJ cops will be all over you if you go any darker!
    -Stock exhaust must go asap! Get the twice-pipes from the back. Maybe even nix the stock converter and go with a high-flow.

Just making some suggestions. The car has potential, you'll just need to color match a few more things. The white stripes would be at the top of my list though...

Good luck
    sigpic

Comment

BTW, where are you in NJ?
      sigpic

Comment

yeah theyre my friend's old TA wheels. he got zome z06s. i had a run in with a curb so im borrowing them in the mean time till i get my SS wheels.

i like the look of my white stripes but i dont think ill be able to keep them, it just wont flow right.

would back2black clean up my mirrors? i tried car polish which made em look the way they are now.

exhaust is on my list (cant afford it at the moment) i need a new cat, so im atleast doing from the cat and back, may or may not do headers (its moreso the cost, the work i could do)

i think im gonna take my front plate off till i get pulled over for it.

a friend of mine lives near a rice shop (he owns some rice too) so i was going to see if i could get any kind of a deal on tints.

i live in woodbridge. i think theres 6 fbodies on my street, its surreal.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

Nice car. Spend some time on that engine bay as well. Once its cleaned the first time its easy to keep up with.
          HockeyMan what would you recommend using to do the mirrors? Mine could use a good cleaning.

Comment

I don't know if Back2Black will work on the mirrors. If it doesn't though, you'll probably have to get them re-clearcoated. A bodyshop should be able to do them for about $50 if you carry them in ~when you have the funds to do so.
            sigpic

Comment

dbag at the junk yard wanted $100 for the panel!

what a ****tard.

i guess ill wait till i find one on ebay.

Comment

i say wash it before anything
                2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                  Good to see the site is back up
                  by 2.8 Bird
                  So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                  3 hours ago
                • FirebirdGT
                  New Site Hosting Issues
                  by FirebirdGT
                  All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                  1 week ago
                • LETZRIDE
                  New Owner!
                  by LETZRIDE
                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X