No announcement yet.

DRLs, anyone know about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yellow is cool but it's european, of course theres nothing wrong with that, but I did it too my car and changed it back the next day...just doesnt fly, atleast not for me.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
    05' CTS-V
    00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

put a switch in and you can control wether its on or off.
      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by nikon:
        yellow is cool but it's european, of course theres nothing wrong with that,
        yeah i wanna try it out. May be it will look something like this . Btw your camaro is one of the most beautiful camaro i have ever seen. Basically your and dmw's car gave me inspiration to buy my new camaro....i got a lot of appearance plan for my baby...
        09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
        sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Has anyone seen yellow on a Firebird? I'm actually wanting to do it now. Most of the time, I drive to school at dawn, so I just drive with my foglights on, and I think it would look cool.

Would you say yellow or silverstars? It would cost me like $40 to put Silverstars in, though...
          1998 Firebird<br />V6 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239301/1</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            6 hours ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            1 week ago
          • LETZRIDE
            New Owner!
            by LETZRIDE
            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X