93-97 Touch up paint for headlight and fog light pockets - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93-97 Touch up paint for headlight and fog light pockets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 Touch up paint for headlight and fog light pockets

The black paint around my head lights and fog lights and antenna has chipped away in some spots. There is a picture of what I am taking about below. What paint have any of you guys used that has held up well and has matched the stock black and shade very well? Thanks.

http://www.geocities.com/jaymatic/CamaroTouchUp.JPG
    1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

i dont know what color it is but why not try masking it off and painting it gloss black ?
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

That will work. Mask it off, sand it down so that it's smooth, prime it and paint it. Then hand rub it out with compound or hand glaze.
      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

when I get my car out in the spring I am going to try using a glossy black vynil we sell at work in the headlight buckets

Comment

Let me know how that works out, I am not going to be doing mine until May when I get out of school
          1996 Polo Green Metallic Camaro:<br />SLP CAI, Carsound/Magnaflow 3\" in/out cat, Flowmaster 2.5\" cat-back... sounds great

Comment

mine is in the same shape.

i want to do it right, and since i dont have a driveway that means ill most likely be taking off my bumper. :(

i guess its just a combination of sand/mask/paint.
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2265676\" target=\"_blank\">95 bright red camaro 3.4l</a>

Comment

yup, I'll update you, but I am sure it will work, jsut gotta wait to get my car back in May

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X