trans am front end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trans am front end

hey guys. im shopping for a trans am and i was wondering why some times the front end looks like this

and sometimes like this

also WHO KNOWS when the high rise hatch came about? i dont think it started out on 93 trans ams. thanks guys....
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

I'm pretty sure the first picture is a formula, they have a firebird body with the V8. The high rise spoiler was an option in '93, but i'm pretty sure it was just part of the package in '94.
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

cool thanks. alot of the ads say trans-am formula which doesnt make any sense to me but whatever. thanks for the help
      The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

the formula is the v8 firebird. a trans am is a formula with appearance package. therefore, it is a trans am formula. the ws6 however, is a ws6 trans am. get it? also to note, the formula is also considered a formula firebird. ;/
        Teh Cars:<br />2002 Firebird V6<br />1997 Camaro SS 30th <br />1991 Firebird V6<br />1989 Firebird Formula<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/855002\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/855002</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
          I'm pretty sure the first picture is a formula, they have a firebird body with the V8. The high rise spoiler was an option in '93, but i'm pretty sure it was just part of the package in '94.
          93-94 it was called the trans am GT with the spoiler it could be had without for the base model T/A. 95 the high rise spoiler came stock.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by phantomzer0:
            the formula is the v8 firebird. a trans am is a formula with appearance package. therefore, it is a trans am formula. the ws6 however, is a ws6 trans am. get it? also to note, the formula is also considered a formula firebird. ;/
            My buddy has a 94' Formula Firebird....but its a V6

Comment

so a ws6 is a firebird formula trans am ws6? haha
              ya, thats just like a z-28 with a 3.4 your buddies is either a formula or a firebird or a trans am, or a firebird formula trans am ws6.haha im done now thanks for the info

Comment

Yaba, there is a WS6 package that you can have for the trans am, and the formula. So you can have a WS6 trans am, or a WS6 Formula. See what I'm saying?
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i do, i didnt know that. is the ws6 formula the one with the more square ram air hood with two larger rectangle openings?? i cant find a picture of the hood im talking about

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenPunisher:
                    My buddy has a 94' Formula Firebird....but its a V6
                    [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

There is no such thing.

Formula has a V8 - PERIOD!
                    Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com

"Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X