what color stripes??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what color stripes??

I have a 1996 dark green camaro and want to get stripes but I dont know what color I should get the stripes in. I was thinking about gold but I dont know how it will look. does anybody have pics.

silver
    Dave:
    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I have some Brand New Silver Rally Racing Stripes w/ a CAMARO Rear Fill-In.
      $60 Shipped. [img]smile.gif[/img]
      2002 Z28 A4
      SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

i have the same color car. I was thinking stripes.. but instead after next hurricane season. Im getting the car repainted Same color..

Except its gonna be done like the z28. with the Top Being Black, with Black side mirrors..and of course the berger back panel in black. That along with some diamond clear corners and some chrome rims i'll be having one sweet ride..

I contemplated stripes on this one.. but i cant find a color i'd be happy with, with the dark green metallic color
        96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

i have the same color car.. dark green
          i am ordering the 35th anniversary stripe kit for 93-97 camaros in black
          it will kinda be stealthy, but thats what im going for. [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
            Good to see the site is back up
            by 2.8 Bird
            So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
            3 days ago
          • FirebirdGT
            New Site Hosting Issues
            by FirebirdGT
            All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
            2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X