headlight question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlight question

ok for starts can you somehow put a regular bulb in our stock 93-97 camaro headlights?
    I was searching online and found headlights for our cars with the bluish bulbs in them. I thought they were pretty sweet but i cant find them anywhere. And from the looks of them they are stock oem lights with just a blue bulb stuck in there. . . Right now I have one of those "headlight conversion kits" and they look pretty cool but im scared ill get pulled over. so any help would be good

heres a set
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-94...30241113QQrdZ1
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

i saw a person selling them on ebay onetime..
    they were the same light, but it had the twist off back and you could just replace the bulb.. but they were charging like 150 dollars a pair..
    ( a side ) .. so 300 bucks i said screw it and just replace my headlights when they go out..
    i am concidering doing the headlight conversion with foglights though.
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

The prices are insane for those lights.
      I have to get pics of my headlight conversion.
      95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

real HIDs are expensive, but worth it if you want good visibility.

the blue lights arent worth it. they begin to fade eventually. all it is is a normal light with a blue tint on the bulb.
        2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
        2006 S60- Sold
        2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X