ANYBODY HEARD OF THEM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANYBODY HEARD OF THEM?

im gonna go with some 18 inch c6 and was looking for tires and saw that this brand NEXEN is pretty cheap...FOR 18's!! Anyway just wanted to know if they are anygood? Or is the...."what you pay is what you get"

i've never heard of them..doesnt mean they're bad though..i have 18" C5 wheels on my car and when i dont have drag radials on the rear i have Continental ContiExtremeContacts..they're pretty cheap even for the 18s..about $60/tire..and i have never driven on a better tire
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

how does drive feel with your 18? im so confused whether to get 17's or 18's...

Comment

its pretty rigid..but i do mostly highway driving and its smoother..the back roads/city streets here are pretty crappy..the cornering ROCKS though..i would definitely still say that if you're going to bother getting a different size wheel then stock..and your concern is looks..id go with 18s
        <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...=008362#000001

eh, you can feel the road a lot more
          99 WS6
          13.25@104.97 - Lid + soon to be more other stock items ;D

Originally posted by camaroextra
          tears are great lube, but its hard to get a girl to cry onto her own ***.

Comment

i have 265-35-18 nexen tires all around. they seem like good tires traction is alot better in the rain then what i used to have. as far as racing on these i have no clue
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              5 hours ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              1 week ago
            • LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X