yay or nah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay or nah

what you guys think of these tips on camaro,I think they look really funny without some rear valance [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

NAH!!!!!!!
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

too big, and hanging too low from the rear bumper.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
      Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

They look like a tow hitch...
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400:
          They look like a tow hitch...
          lol

they kinda stick out alil too much also. if it had a rear lip and came up into the rear like a vett it mite be better
          -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Is it just me or are they uneven.

NAH
            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2038380/5</a> <br />pacesetter hi-flo cat, slp loudmouth 2 w/3.5 slash tips<br />Springtech lowering springs 1.75 drop<br />Hurst sts w/ short-throw stick<br />Not yet installed-pacesetter headers<br />Zexel-torson lsd<br />3.73\'s

Comment

nope
              The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

I dont remember where but someone had that kit and it came with a rear valance type thing so the pipes wouldnt look so far from the car. It looked good.
                1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

yeah, they are definately hanging too low (no pun intended) ;) Have you thought about the SLP tips with the rear skirting? That would look hot.. you'd have 2 elongated Z28 tips in the middle. Otherwise, raise those babies up to fit into some g/fxs and it should look fine!
                  2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                  1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                  2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                  2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                  2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

nah
                    Dave:
                    00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                    97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

^ x2

Comment

[img]graemlins/barf.gif[/img]
                        96 Camaro M5. Dark metallic gree (?dont know the offical color name)<br />Home made Intake :: Headers, 3inch headers back to Flowmaster muffler :: spec stage 3 clutch Now installed, waiting for 3.42\'s and LSD next month<br /><a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/y192/RiceEatingCamaro/?action=view&current=newcar.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a> <br /><br />Totalled Car.<br /><a href=\"http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/k/sk8er305/\" target=\"_blank\">96 CamaroRS</a>

Comment

doesnt look good
                          2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

they hang down to far. maybe if you had some kinda rear ground effect to go with it.

Comment

Nope
                              Previous F-bodies<br />1.1980Z A3<br />2.1991Z A4 5.0<br />3.1994 coupe M5<br />4.1993 TA A4<br />5.1998 coupe A4<br />Currently restoring a 1980Z<br />and looking to pick up a 1998-2002 M5

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
                                Good to see the site is back up
                                by 2.8 Bird
                                So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
                                5 hours ago
                              • FirebirdGT
                                New Site Hosting Issues
                                by FirebirdGT
                                All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
                                1 week ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X