Front nose color not matching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front nose color not matching

Well I have a question here, my 96 camaro has great paint all the way around but the front nose was replaced by a former owner and the paint was not matched to the rest of the car properly its a lighter white almost more blue colour than the rest of my artic white car. it there any options to perhapps match the nose's color to the rest of the car other than going to a bodyshop and having it resprayed. Im pretty sure im out of luck for non costly fixes for this problem but i thought id throw this one out there first, you guys come up with some intresting ideas somtimes :D
    MSN: inynn666@hotmail.com<br />1996 Arctic white -3800-<br />Pacesetter Headers & Y-Pipe, CAI, LS1 Dual Exhaust, LS1 Driveshaft<br />*15.17 @ 95MPH*

A bodyshop is the only way to get it done right.
    sigpic

Comment

usaully if the color is real close you can just buff the rest and it will match pretty well. but the way it sounds your'll have to repaint it like hockeyman said.
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

yeah i was hoping i wouldent have to do that. but i dunno i wonder how much it will cost...
        MSN: inynn666@hotmail.com<br />1996 Arctic white -3800-<br />Pacesetter Headers & Y-Pipe, CAI, LS1 Dual Exhaust, LS1 Driveshaft<br />*15.17 @ 95MPH*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X