Tail Light Blackouts!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Light Blackouts!!!!!

Ok i just got tail light blackouts and front blinker blackouts. And they are bad @ss. I will get pics this weekend when im down in VA or a little f-body gathering.Oh and i removed the "firebird" and "bird" from the panel in between the tail lights. Hope you guys like the pics when they get on my site?!?!?!
    2000 Black T/A M6 343rwhp 349rwtq<br />11.94 @ 118 60\'1.79 Stock Internal<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/demonicbird00\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/demonicbird00</a> <br />AIM: W68Firebird97<br />R.I.P... Christine 12/25/02 <br />1997 Firebird W68 Black<br />14.887 @ 90.08

and who did you get those blackouts from??? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

**cough**cough**me**cough**cough** [img]graemlins/dunce.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey brandon im sure they look sweet. I have the blackouts on my car and i love them. I got mine from Lund. Brandon how did u take the firebird and bird off. Mine is fading and I wanted to get the rest off. Thanks man
      2004 Mazda RX-8 <br />Winning Blue Metallic<br />6

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by W68Firebird97:
        I will get pics this weekend when im down in VA or a little f-body gathering.<hr></blockquote>

What gathering would that be?

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
        Best(s): Coming soon
        99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
        Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

the one you will be at tomorrow!!! hehe

Comment

hahaha Just wondering... with little to nothing going on this weekend, wanted to make sure I hit all of the gatherings... ;)

See ya tmw (er today ;) )

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
            Best(s): Coming soon
            99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
            Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

Hey Chris! Use alot of rubbing alcohol and rubbing. Its took me about 1/2 hr to do both.

BTW this is Brandon (W68Firebird97)

Comment

Hey Brandon thanks a lot kid. whos virginia treatin ya?
                2004 Mazda RX-8 <br />Winning Blue Metallic<br />6

Comment

this is what mine look like, I love them....

Jocko
                  Formally known as the only 6-Cylinder in CTFBA; 3.42 Posi Rear, Holley 100 Shot System, K & N FPIK, Super Chips Computer, Z Rated Tires, Mickey Thompson Sportman Pros (for the Track), Penzoil Syn Oil or Mobile1, Syn Rear End Oil, Taylor Super Conductor 8.0mm Plug Wires, Pace Setter Headers, DynaMax Catback Pipes with Ultra Flow Muffler and Z-28 Tips, GTS Light Covers for Front and Rear and Driving Lights; MBA Billet Pedals, Red Carbon Fiber Camaro Letters, OEM Chrome Wheels, Gorgeous cruisin\' passenger (Pam). 15.1 1/4 Mile Run, Member CTFBA, February Car of the Month (CTFBA), Car of the week (07/09/01) Fbody.com, Featured at GM HIgh Performance Website 07/11/01, Featured at <a href=\"http://www.camarosource.ca\" target=\"_blank\">www.camarosource.ca</a> 07/31/01

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X