Adding neons and painting parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding neons and painting parts

Well i'm adding a neon kit and am undecided about color. The color of my bird is Teal metallic. i had green neons bu sold them, and now i'm deciding what color to get. I'm between, Red, Green, Yelow or Purple. Also i'm painting the calipers Red i think. Any suggestions on the colors guys i'm trying not to do to many different ones. Currently the interior is painted White might change that for a gunmetal not sure yet. thanks in advance for any help [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Jon

AIM - jonny01blaze
    1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

i kinda like that gunmetal idea on the interior. for the lights id go with green. you can leave the calipers red, but id consider painting them the same color as your car... i think that might look good. then you could accent the exterior (badges,fillins ect...) in black

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Yeah thot about green, i've been told it doesnt match with the Teal. i have the pontiac in back in black so i was thinking of going with a darker scheme all around maybe even taking the calipers a gunmetal too. i dunno lets here some more input guys come on help a brother out here
      1995 Firebird<br />CAI<br />Painted Interior White<br />De-badged Doors<br />MTX System<br />16x8 Epic Marquis Rims<br />--Next Mod to Come--<br />lowering kit, tint

Comment

yellow would look sweet!
        Derek <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/dmiller_2005\" target=\"_blank\">2002 Metallic Silver Camaro</a><br />35th Anniversary

Comment

Personally, I'd either go with blue or purple. The color of the calipers won't really matter, because I'd think at the point where you'd use/see the neons it would probably be dark enough to mask the color of the calipers, and vice versa.

Comment

id go blue or green or even white. i love my white UB kit, sorry guys, no pics though. i dont think red or yellow would look good on a teal car. yellow is one of the dullest neon colors btw, just thought id mention that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
              Good to see the site is back up
              by 2.8 Bird
              So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
              3 days ago
            • FirebirdGT
              New Site Hosting Issues
              by FirebirdGT
              All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
              2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X