This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Grill Part II : The Return!

Alrighty...alot of you might know I started off with a wings west grill...but I wasn't satasfied with that. Then I got a Grille Tech grill, Liked it, but Texas cops are a-holes and I had to drill holes in the grill for my plates for "legallity"...and I got into a fender bender and that grill along /w my stock hood got massacared. Went back to the wings west /w a new cowl hood...but I wasn't liking it....saw a grill on ebay for 10 bucks...looked liek a Grille Tech..so I ordered it and won...installed it...PLUS...to avoid problems /w the POOOOlice, I made a license braket insted of payin for one from SLP or someting...cost me about 2 dollars to make...heres pics!

1: wingswest grill (had to put the plates on for the cops!)

2: Grill Tech Grill (had to put the plates on for the cops!)

3: NEW! black grill tech grill /w custom plate bracket (I know the car is dirty...for those who live in tx...you know the rain is coming down here in houston!)

I think it looks crooked? need to fix that

[ June 18, 2003: Message edited by: D.B. ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by D.B.:
    Texas cops are a-holes <hr></blockquote>

ahem. excuse me?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Domestic Violence:

ahem. excuse me?
      <hr></blockquote>

my bad, cops are a-holes period? better? But these post isn't about that...so last post i'm repsonding to bout cops

Comment

my bad, cops are a-holes period? better? But these post isn't about that...so last post i'm repsonding to bout cops

<hr></blockquote>

i guess the "cop bashing" was relevant to your "appearance" mod? :rolleyes:

since you want an opinion, it looks like azz and i'd set it on fire if it was my car.

[ June 18, 2003: Message edited by: Domestic Violence ]</p>

Comment

I'm sensing a cop on the board...

"Bad Boys...Bad Boys...Whatcha Gonna Do...Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You...Bad Boys..."

You Can't stereotype all of them. I hate a lot of people...and a lot of the cops that are pulling me over for a lot of stupid ****, like being young and driving a Camaro or even going 10 over...when i feel I'm completely in control of my car cruising at that speed. But they are just like everyone else...doing their job. I guess anarchy isn't a better alternative. Some cops go out of their way and are really good people. I think it's just the fact that they get away with a lot (like speeding) that drives us crazy.

We're all friends...

Mark - "Can I Get a PBA Card?" lol
          Email: thehitman5@hotmail.com<br />AIM: DriveDomestic6MT<br />1995 Teal Camaro 3.4L V6 A4<br />Some small mods

Comment

LOL..That wasnt bashing...If I wanted to bash..it would have been alot worse that just saying texas cops are a-holes...and how is it relevent to appernace..hmm...smart guy...because cops were being dicks about my plates being in the windsheild as opposed to the stock location. So "AHEM", totally relevent...as far as the "kindergarden" comment...Since I'm in college...I'll be the adult and not respond to someonething so juvinelle.

Comment

Hey i'm cool with alot of cops, again...The "a-hole" comment was just explaining why I had to drill 4 holes in my 300 buck grill....So in a word..or in this case 3...."GET OVER IT"

[ June 18, 2003: Message edited by: D.B. ]

And you cant sterotype Cops as saying the all are just doing there jobs...come on now...the cops I'm cool /w here in the houston area....they're not doing what they're paid for, in fact, this one guy...he'll find dealers...tell them to do there bussines and be back there in a few hrs, then he takes a cut outta the profit...i'm not cool /w drug and all..but at least he doesnt pull over for bullsh*T

Comment

put the plate on the front spoiler. you know that black thing that directs air flow up to the radiator. i hear you can get away with that
                \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

Well I think my homemade plate bracket should be legal enough..but that remains to be scene...either way..i think it looks clean, espically if when i put on the xenon kit! :D

Comment

that piece of chicken wire you call a grill cost 300 bucks?

still need some paint on that hood, and your wheels have brake dust all over them.

Comment

300 bucks was refering to my wingswest grill, new grill...not wat I call a grill, but is one, was 10.50 on ebay...the acutally thing from grill tech is 50 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Still need money to paid the hood, and the pics of my wheels are from a few months back..good call bout the brake dust...though they don't look that hot now...since all the rain and crap...haven't had a chance to give her a good bath.

Comment

You need to replace that front emblem with a carbon fiber one. It will complete your all black appearance.
                        <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

Thought bout that..carbin fiber eblem that is...but I'm also thinking crazy...when I get my hood painted...I'm thinking of filling in the nose emblem /w filler and the rear "camaro" inlet also...aka...shavin all the embelms off

Comment

Hey i'm cool with alot of cops, again...The "a-hole" comment was just explaining why I had to drill 4 holes in my 300 buck grill....So in a word..or in this case 3...."GET OVER IT"

And you cant sterotype Cops as saying the all are just doing there jobs...come on now...the cops I'm cool /w here in the houston area....they're not doing what they're paid for, in fact, this one guy...he'll find dealers...tell them to do there bussines and be back there in a few hrs, then he takes a cut outta the profit...i'm not cool /w drug and all..but at least he doesnt pull over for bullsh*T

<hr></blockquote>

you poor thing. you must have been molested as a child. :(

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Domestic Violence:

you poor thing. you must have been molested as a child. :(
                              <hr></blockquote>

LOL...Grow up dude, maybe get a real job, pig?

Alright...enough responding to the inept (look that one up domestic violence..you more than likely will have to)...Repsond if you like..but I'm not responding back to you "kindergardeN" A*s, but i'm sure to have a good laugh..move on...and respond to other posts

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X