X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Domestic Violence:
    [QB]
    since you want an opinion, it looks like azz and i'd set it on fire if it was my car.[QB]<hr></blockquote>

BAWHAHAH
    [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
    1997 Cayenne Red Metallic Camaro<br />3.8 V6 M5<br />SLP Cold Air Intake<br />Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers <br />Flowmaster American Thunder Catback<br />Full 3.42 & Disc Break Rear End Swap

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by D.B.:

...so last post i'm repsonding to bout cops
      <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> LOL..That wasnt bashing...If I wanted to bash..it would have been alot worse that just saying texas cops are a-holes...and how is it relevent to appernace..hmm...smart guy...because cops were being dicks about my plates being in the windsheild as opposed to the stock location. So "AHEM", totally relevent...as far as the "kindergarden" comment...Since I'm in college...I'll be the adult and not respond to someonething so juvinelle. <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Hey i'm cool with alot of cops, again...The "a-hole" comment was just explaining why I had to drill 4 holes in my 300 buck grill....So in a word..or in this case 3...."GET OVER IT" <hr></blockquote>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Alright...enough responding to the inept (look that one up domestic violence..you more than likely will have to)...Repsond if you like..but I'm not responding back to you "kindergardeN" A*s, but i'm sure to have a good laugh..move on...and respond to other posts <hr></blockquote>

Quit saying you will stop responding to those posts if you keep responding to them.

And WTF is up with that exhaust?? It looks like a fart can.

[ June 18, 2003: Message edited by: Camaro_SLP ]</p>
      94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Camaro_SLP:
        [QB]

And WTF is up with that exhaust? It looks like a fart can.

WTF is up with the exhaust...hmm...I'm guessing you went to my site...or you'd not have gotten a picture...if you read, you'd know wats up /w it...but I'm guessing the small words I used went over your poor little head....the muffler might look like a fart can...as you so maturelly put it...but i'm gonna guess you don't know jack about exhaust....it's called a race muffler, 4 inch inlet...4 inch outlet, straight pipe, basically i'm running no muffler..thats just for show for the inspection people, when you go from a small pipe 2.5", to a 4 inch", there's no backpressure....free lesson for you kid, now go back to your cartoons

Comment

it's called a race muffler, 4 inch inlet...4 inch outlet, straight pipe, basically i'm running no muffler..thats just for show for the inspection people, when you go from a small pipe 2.5", to a 4 inch", there's no backpressure....free lesson for you kid, now go back to your cartoons<hr></blockquote>

So you are making the rationalization that fart pipes increase horsepower and torque. Back pressure starts wherever the smallest part of the exhaust system is if there is no muffler. So basically your "race exhaust" is a fartcan.
          <a href=\"http://www.onid.orst.edu/~waltejam/\" target=\"_blank\">98 Bright Red Camaro</a><br />Too many mods to list....check my website

Comment

I'd of gotten an SLP Grill

Comment

LOL...Grow up dude, maybe get a real job, pig?

Alright...enough responding to the inept (look that one up domestic violence..you more than likely will have to)...Repsond if you like..but I'm not responding back to you "kindergardeN" A*s, but i'm sure to have a good laugh..move on...and respond to other posts

[ June 18, 2003: Message edited by: D.B. ]
              <hr></blockquote>

or maybe daddy didn't pay enough attention to you??

Comment

OHHHHH MY GAWD!!!!!!

you have just about the crappyest looking camaro I have ever seen!!!

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

all kidding aside.. I was somewhat impartial to it at first.. but OMG your exaust system is awfull!!

that and DV is gunna OWN your arsh if you dont learn to keep your mouth shut.. its tards like you that give the camaro a bad name..

~Billy

Comment

ok, first off...can you really put the front plate on the front spoiler?

second. the front end of your car is cool bro...except the front plate, I know it's a pain...I still haven't taken care of my ticket cuz I don't feel like drilling my car

third...no offense, but your rationlization bout your exhaust is RICER logic...doesn't belong here [img]tongue.gif[/img] , you could get the same system with dual outlets bringing up the appearance of the car
                  Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] you have sidemarker lights. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy schnikes :eek: did you get a big enough cowl hood? Gotta have plenty of clearence for that fuel injection setup huh? Nice fart cannon and altezzas.

How are the cops azz holes for enforcing the law? Sounds like you are the one who needs to grow up little man.
                      \'95 Med. Quasar Blue Camaro 3.4 A4<br />Bunch o\' mods<br /><b>10.18 @ 67.60 mph 2.22 60 ft (1/8 mile)</b> <br /><br />-1986 Camaro with a carbed 350<br /><b>8.53 @ 81.45mph 1.8 60\'</b><br />AIM CamaroL32

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Equis:
                        ok, first off...can you really put the front plate on the front spoiler?
                        <hr></blockquote>

i've seen it done on a lot of fbodys. its an inside trick. because it can be seen from the front of the car. thats all that matters for the cops to not write you a ticket.
                        \'96 <b>Quasar Blue</b> Firebird A4<br /><a href=\"http://jamiethekiller@comcast.net\" target=\"_blank\"><i>jamiethekiller@comcast.net</i></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.woodlandrock.com\" target=\"_blank\">my band: woodland</a>

Comment

but I need mine to pass a visual inspection from the CHP (California Highway Patrol)
                          Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

In responce to the Cop issue:

Yes cops are A$$HOLES, but not all of them. They're just people and people in general can be A$$holes. Cops are a sample of the type of people that are in the population, just a little higher on the A-holes because well alot of A-holes like to have power and what better way to have power. Trust me I've had my share of rule crazy cops that have abused they're power. But you can't let some pricks make you think "All cops are A$$holes".

Domestic violence, you sure aren't helping out the cops are A-holes thing here. You think his car looks like crap and would set it on fire if you had the choice? Come on thats childish. Oh and getting on his a$$ in the first place for saying texas cops are A-holes..... C'mon now, if your gonna say all cops are peaches and cream your just being ignorant... I'm assuming you were a kid once and cops were pricks, some things don't change

D.B., That whole thing about the cop dealing with drug dealers and taking cuts.... Thats the most idiotic thing I've heard in a Long time, that cop is a pos and should be reported. You can be a non-hardass cop and not have to promote drug dealers. The exhaust, again that makes no sense, why would you put 4" exhaust on 2.5" exhaust? Thats gotta back fire every time you let off the gas.

For Everyone that posted and was car bashing: Grow the F*CK UP!

New Grill Part II: The Return!: (the topic)

I think it looks as best it can with a license place, they just completely ruin the front of our cars. I think a black billet grille would look best though. I don't think you can get away with putting your plate on your air dam, last time I got pulled over for no plate I asked the officer if I could do that and he said no. Might want to check your local laws about that one, I think I'll do the same.
                            1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Raven98RS:
                              In responce to the Cop issue:
                              For Everyone that posted and was car bashing: Grow the F*CK UP!

Lets face it...alot of children modify they're cars....and alot of them seem to have made there presence known on there post.

I don't think you can get away with putting your plate on your air dam, last time I got pulled over for no plate I asked the officer if I could do that and he said no. Might want to check your local laws about that one, I think I'll do the same.
                              <hr></blockquote>

I dunno...I had my plate smack dab in the middle of my wingswest grill, no cop harashed me about it after that...but the air damn...i dunno bout all that...bracket for me looks alright..I can live /w it....hey..its better than drill holes in grills.

And for those who obvoisly skipped the chemistry class on the flow of gases and liquids....one emote sums up your knowledge :rolleyes: ...read a book....big to small...better flow...flowmaster, etc...they reduce backpressure, but still create it...and as far as the backfiring..funny..my car has never back fired...wow...somebody needs to study some more. Yes it is true some backpressure is needed...thats why I didn't hollow out my cat like alot of people...but agian..not ricer logic...but science...when something small flows into some thing big...it flows better than the same flow through smaller...elementry chemistry...don't blieve me...read a damn chemistry book children...until thne don't waste my time with you lame *** rice comments...but it does bring me a good laugh...and to those who know about exahuat, and flow of gases...it'll bring them a good laugh too. :D

Comment

Oh yea..I don't bash cars..but for real...some of you bashers...really realy shouldn't be talkin smack with the way your rides look..you know who you are...not gonna bring it to everyones attention...cause i'm a grown up...just a thought...And i'll reiterate the thoughts of some other on this (get a dictonary children)...GROW THE **** UP. We really should have a age acting and acutal age restriction on this bored...I feel like I"m babysitting or sumthin

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X