This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by D.B.:

Lets face it...alot of children modify they're cars....and alot of them seem to have made there presence known on there post.

<hr></blockquote>

WTF is this?!?!?! your putting words into my mouth?

As for the exhaust part... why don't you bring this over to the exhaust section of the board and see what they have to say about it over there, I'm no exhaust expert. You, on the other hand, are claiming to know what your talking about but it just looks like giberish with the occasional reference to "chemistry" as an attempt to be knowledgable about this.
    1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br />Whisper - K&N - N20 - Magnaflow muffler&Tips - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br />Stull Billet Grille - Limo tint - blackouts - Black or Red \"camaro\" piece - A-pillar cf a/f ratio - Greddy fuel press<br />Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

im sorry my ignorance got a hold of me on this one. your car looks good alteeza's arent my personal favorite but to each his own.I like the hood and front has a mean look to it. cant really tell much on the grill there seems to be this white blur infront of it. oh thats the reason you had to dril the holes gotcha. im just kidding i cant really see the grill that well but anything looks better than the flat colored plastic one. and your exhaust well i have heard of two on the left and the cannon that was on ss camaros in 98 i do believe but not a race pipe on the right. i dont see the rice look everyone is bringing up but i do know this. 2.5 inch to 4 inch with no back pressure is not good. 1st off i used to have 3 inch straight outs with my cat and it was not enough back pressure. its like taking a empty paper towel role and blowing in one end of it you get winded very quickly and have no force what so ever. but put you hand on the other end covering it a little and u get a little more force to your hot air (thus creating back pressure and without the balance of both you lose power and torque) i honestly think you might have better results using a actual muffler just my opinion if you like it fine but a board is for constructive criticism for the benefit of others (not bashing). obvioulsy there are different companies that make products because not everyones has the same taste. but just because you dont like what someone else has dont give him crap cause u dont like it. me personnally, i dont like the single exhaust thing but like i said to each his own
      no fate but what we make<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1</a>

Comment

OK, the exhaust...4 inches is overbreathing, and can be dangerous...and that single exhaust outlet looks ricey, and your saying it's all for looks...ricey, this is why I say you have RICER logic!!!, stop bein a smarta$$ to everyone and take opinions and constructive criticism. not everyone is against you just shootin ideas at ya, and I will openly admit that yes, most police officers on the road aren't the most friendly people.

there's my $0.02
        Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

blackbyrd..i'm in total agreence (is that a word?) with you..you need some backpressure...the muffler's goal is not to get rid of backpressure completely..no muffler will do that...2.5 to 4 inch in/out = very very little backpressure...but 2.5 in cat back the length of half the car = backpressure...and so does my "free flow" cat..The goal of an exhaust system, performance anyways, is to get as little backpressure that you can get away with...and that's what mine is designed to do..and IMO does a great job of...But as far as putting this up in another forum...this post isn't even about exhaust...I'm not looking for advace on my setup or anything..I was just sharing my grill...bottom line on the exhaust issue...I went from stock, to flow 50 seris, and than to the dynomax bullet race...and the muffler I have now blew the rest of them away..yea...its freakin loud (dynomax says its for race use only..so its sorta not legal)..but it works for me...better than flows..and I've yet to see anything (muffler wise) that out performances it(with my own two eyes)

oh and for the piggy (you know who you are)

Originally posted by Domestic Violence:
          [QB]
          since you want an opinion, it looks like azz and i'd set it on fire if it was my car.[QB]

Just to let you know...I never once asked for your's or anyone else opinion...learn to freaking read (refer to the orignal post). And besides...if I wanted the opinion of a todler...I'd go to my neighbors house and ask.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Equis:
            OK, the exhaust...4 inches is overbreathing, and can be dangerous...and that single exhaust outlet looks ricey, and your saying it's all for looks...ricey, this is why I say you have RICER logic.

HMMMM
            well..this is wat I typed.

it's called a race muffler, 4 inch inlet...4 inch outlet, straight pipe, basically i'm running no muffler..thats just for show for the inspection people

Read carefully..I NEVER said it was just for looks...I said I'm basically running straight pipes..with my muffler's on..i'm running straight pipes..the muffler I have is just for show..think about it...I doesn't do anything and since it doesn't do anything to slow down the exhuast..it basically for show beacuse it doesn't muffler as a muffler is suppose to...ricer logic? hmm...no...just common sense. If common sense is rice...gimmie a wok baby. But in the future..i'll be more specific..dont' wanna confuse people..

And overbreath..I've had the pipe on for a little over a year..I've not had 1 problem with my engine...not because of luck..but again..because there's still enough backpressure for the engine to work efficently...and i'll be a smartass as long as people are beign dumbasses.

And Just so I dont come off as an *** ...Not once have a verbally belittle anyone that has gimme me consructive crisism..just the flamers, Alot of people have just said they dont' like it...I haven't attacked them....

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: D.B. ]</p>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CamaroL32:
              How are the cops azz holes for enforcing the law? Sounds like you are the one who needs to grow up little man.<hr></blockquote>

Hey..if the cops were just enforcing laws..no biggy...the licence plate issue was a toss up..some cops said its okay in the windsheild...other a-hole ones were..i dont' care if it visible...y do i say cops are a-holes..oh and wat just bout everyone who's been posting? come on know..if you don't know why they are by know your lucky....but once you get pulled over going the speed limit, in your mom's car for no reason but because your young and might or might not be speeding later on..you'll understand..I'm not gonna expound upon that anymore...Are all cops a-holes, nope...most? d*mn straight...go pull people over that are acutally breaking the law...too much to ask?

And as far as growing up..if you acutally think the majority of cops go around just doing there job..your living in a bubble...you need to grow up and see the curruption and abuse of power that goes on EVERYWHERE...even your friendly neighborhood Polic Department

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: D.B. ]

And IF ITS NOT TO MUCH TROUBLE...IF YOUR GONNA POST SOMETHING..BE MATURE AND HAVE IT BE ABOUT THE ACUTALLY TOPIC?

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: D.B. ]</p>

Comment

ok, I didn't read...only the tip is 4 inches, I just personally don't like the single outlet at all. and this is just gonna continue to be a flame war between you and Domestic Violence...one of you just needs to be the bigger man and stop provoking the other one [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                Car: 1995 Camaro 3.4L V6<br />Mods: K&N FIPK,3 IN. Flowmaster exaust,RKSports headers,ported/polished heads, Eibach lowering springs, RKSports preformance wing, short shifter<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/equis</a><p>Don\'t Let Coast Motor Supply Happen To You.<p>Hear The Roar Of The 3.4

Comment

WHERE ARE THE FREAKING MODS!?!?

This thread should have been locked a long time ago.
                  <b>Black 1996 3.8L Firebird A4</b><br />--------------------------<br />Custom CAI, Flowmaster Dual Exhaust, 160 Deg Thermo, BMR ShockTower Brace<br />JVC mp3 HU, two 12\" Infinity Kappa Perfects, Infinity 6.5\" components, JBL 600.1 & 80.4 amps <br /><a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/album/479229363CPbPiz\" target=\"_blank\">Pics</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by D.B.:
                    (get a dictonary children<hr></blockquote>

you should be first in line for one; as well as a grammar class. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Akuma:
                      WHERE ARE THE FREAKING MODS!?!?

This thread should have been locked a long time ago.
                      <hr></blockquote>

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c&f=6&t=015330

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X