camaro euro taillights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camaro euro taillights

hey i cant make my mine up on the euro taillights, some people tell me they look good and some tell me they look like sh*t, so what do you think. Should i buy?
    green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

Hey man! Alot of people are gonna tell you that they're ricey.. But in the end everyone will tell you that it's your car and you should do whatever you want.. If you think they look nice.. I say go for it, but me on the other hand. I went for the blackouts on my Firebird..
    2000 Camaro Z/28

Comment

I agree, I have black outs on the front lights (Head Lights and Driving Lights) and on the rear. I personally like the rear blackouts..

Jocko

Movie with blackouts

[ May 30, 2002: Message edited by: guitarest ]</p>
      Formally known as the only 6-Cylinder in CTFBA; 3.42 Posi Rear, Holley 100 Shot System, K & N FPIK, Super Chips Computer, Z Rated Tires, Mickey Thompson Sportman Pros (for the Track), Penzoil Syn Oil or Mobile1, Syn Rear End Oil, Taylor Super Conductor 8.0mm Plug Wires, Pace Setter Headers, DynaMax Catback Pipes with Ultra Flow Muffler and Z-28 Tips, GTS Light Covers for Front and Rear and Driving Lights; MBA Billet Pedals, Red Carbon Fiber Camaro Letters, OEM Chrome Wheels, Gorgeous cruisin\' passenger (Pam). 15.1 1/4 Mile Run, Member CTFBA, February Car of the Month (CTFBA), Car of the week (07/09/01) Fbody.com, Featured at GM HIgh Performance Website 07/11/01, Featured at <a href=\"http://www.camarosource.ca\" target=\"_blank\">www.camarosource.ca</a> 07/31/01

Comment

I don't like either -- "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
        2001 Camaro M5 Coupe(1 of 2,737), no options, Whisper Lid, K&N Air Filter, Free Ram Air, MAFS Screen removed, SLP Manual Fan Switch, 160 thermo, DEE\'s T/B Spacer, EGR Block-off plate, IAT resistor, CAI to EGR air feed, B&M Ripper Shifter, SLP Replacement Grill, T/A Exhaust, SLP five spoke take-off wheels, BMR strut-tower brace, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR 32/21 front & rear sway bars with poly, BMR Poly/Combo Rear Control Arms, Clear front & rear corners, HPP3 modified 87 Octane program.<p><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/red2k1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/red2k1</a>

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Red2K1:
          I don't like either -- "beauty is in the eye of the beholder."<hr></blockquote>

No no, beauty is in the eye of the BEERholder. :D

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PiLOTLiTE:

beauty is in the eye of the BEERholder. :D
            <hr></blockquote>

[img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Back on subject; I like the euros as long as there not carbonfiber :D
            Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

I got the euros on my car....check my sig, its a red 00'

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
              05' CTS-V
              00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Hmm what exactly are you referring to when you say euro-lights?

You mean the altezza lights? That usually have a clear lens and the actual lights that looks like little bug eyes in red?

'98 and later in fact already have the "real" euro-taillights. The earlier US models have the all red lights (with exception of the backup light), if you look at the same year of cars that were sold in europe they have amber turn signals in the back.
                In '98 they put those same euro-lights with amber turn signals on the US models as well.

If you are talking about the altezza lights, in my opinion they are ricey as heck... Plus nowadays you see it on so many cars that it's not even different anymore.

Comment

i've got altezzas on my black camaro...i love how they look. i would definetly recommend putting them on...yes u see them on alot of cars but rarely do i see them on another camaro. i have been stopped several times by ppl tellin me the taillights are awesome...just my opinion tho...do whatever u think looks good
                  1999 Hugger Orange 3.8L Camaro<br />Clear altezza taillights, clear euro corners, hyperwhite headlights, 18 x 8.5 Arelli Jovan wheels

Comment

On a green camaro? I'm not to sure about that, try find a pic of one and see how you like it. Personally it's been few and inbetween that I've seen them on a camaro and thought they looked good. One thing too look into is the actual european tail lights. Personally I love the way they look but I can't afford them. And you can be absolutley no one else will have them. Do a search in here for euro tail lights or something. Oh and TokFan thats on the 97 and newer camaros that your refering to.
                    1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X