those !#$%! bugs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those !#$%! bugs!!

somebody please tell me how to keep bugs from ruining my paint on the front grill area of my car without putting one of those ugly a$$ bras on. it looks decent after i wax it but it only lasts so long. bugs have taken many little chips of paint off all over the front end. thanks
    green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

dude, bugs have ****ed my car so bad, they have completely ruined my front bumper and are now getting at my ram air hood i just painted. I am repainting my whole car a yellow/orangish ferarri color in the next 3 months and how the front of my car looks right now i am highly considering a bra for some riding on my new paint job. What else can we do? If it saves your paint you might as well do it man if your serious enough. I dunno whatelse man.

Ted

Comment

Have you heard of the CLEAR BRA??? It is a teflon coating they put over your front clip. It is see through and the only place you need it is the front. I think it is worth it...
      \"If I have seen further, it is by standing upon the <br />shoulders of giants.\" (Isaac Newton)

Comment

i was thinking of buying some of that transparent 3M stuff that sticks with static electricity. i wonder if they sell that in sheets big enough for the front end of a car? you could just peel it off and replace it when it starts to fade or look dirty.

Comment

clear bra??? uhh, no
          green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

Comment

that clear front end coating works good,if it can keep a dirt track from chewing up my freinds race car it will stop bugs
            those car bras are retardedly ugly imo
            Wolf<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/249111/7\" target=\"_blank\">95 black t-top camaro</a>,3.4 5 speed,ud pullies,plugs/wires,de-shaft tb & gutted airbox, homemaid short throw shifter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X