replacing camaro foglight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacing camaro foglight

ok how are you supposed to replace a fog light for a 97 camaro. does it take a special tool or something because there's like some kind of weird screw holding it in that supposed to pop off. i think. and is it difficult to replace it with a different light besides the factory one? thanks for replies.
    green 97 camaro<br />cowl hood<br />chrome z28 5 * rims<br />grille tech front grill<br />rk sport spoiler<br />flowmasters & 3\" tips<br />K&N intake<br />600 watt fosgate w/ 2 fosgate 12\'s<br />limo tint

To take the fog light off you must get underneathe the car. First take off the under part of the nose. (There here should be like 4 of those pop out screws there). Pull the screws off. Then you got to get your hand in behind the fog light. There are one of the pope out screws on each side of the fog light that must be removed. Pull those out and unscrew the bolt on the front of the fog light. Now the fog light should pop off. I don't know how hard it would be to go to a different fog light. Hope this helps
    Joe<br />1995 3.4 Teal Camaro<br />80 Series Flowmaster<br />B&M Ripper Shifter<br />K&N Air Filter

Comment

I am in the process of swapping my foglights on my 'bird, so I don't know how much help this is ;) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      Mine only had two bolts holding it in, one on each side. Just took this out and unhooked it from the connector.
      Then I bought a new set and spliced the old connecter with the wires on the new one, and then plug it in and bolt it back up [img]smile.gif[/img]
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X