• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a claybar?

what the heck is that thing :D

is it actually a bar that is made out of clay? hehe

Comment

i had been wondering too somewhere there should be a post with lots of good stuff about it cause i remember posting on it i got my claybar from walmart and have yet to use it but i willsoon just search for it it should come up
      3.4 white 95 firebird<br />K&N air filter <br />dynomax muffler

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>
        Z-18 ClayBar
        Z-18 ClayBar removes imbedded contamination from the paint finish that cannot be removed using conventional cleaning methods. Z-18 is non-abrasive and works like no cleaner, compound or chemical can and is safe for use on all paint finishes. The following contaminants are a general description of some of the contaminants that Z-18 ClayBar removes. *Rail dust- is actually tiny, sharp bare metal shavings that can adhere and imbed in the paint finish and cause serious damage when left untreated. Over 70% of new vehicles are transported from the factory using the rail system, therefore rail dust is present on new vehicles. There are many instances where a vehicle travels or is parked near a railroad in which case the finish is infected with rail dust. *Brake dust- similar to rail dust, brake dust is also in the form of tiny, sharp bare metal shavings. In recent years, asbestos brake pads were replaced with metallic brake pads, which are actually brake pads made from tiny metal or metallic shavings. Anytime a vehicle is braking; brake dust is disbursed into the air and onto the paint finish. Since the brake dust is now actually tiny particles of bare metal, this form of brake dust can seriously damage the paint finish when left untreated. * Industrial fallout- is the general term used for pollution and can be found in many forms. Eventually, pollution settles onto the paint finish of all vehicles and can cause serious damage when left untreated. *Tree sap, Road tar, Bug residue, Paint overspray, acid rain deposits and other contaminants that adhere and imbed into the paint finish can cause damage when left untreated. Contaminants that are left on the paint surface can weaken the protective properties and even cause serious damage to the paint finish after a short time. Z-18 ClayBar is optional, but highly recommended as the ultimate way to truly clean the paint finish and prepare the surface for Zaino polish.
        <hr></blockquote>
        <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

If you are going to buy a clay bar, I would reccommend the Mother's clay bar instead of buying it from Zaino. Yuo are going to save a few bucks. You are only gonig to clay bar your car about once or twice a year anyways.
          Zaino; FireBatCave Decals; Red Inside<br /><br />K&N Filter & Lid; Removed MAF screen; FRA; Raised Air Box; 180°F Stat; BMR STB; 3\" Catco & S-pipe; Borla Cat-Back; O2 Sim; HPPIII; NGK TR55s; Taylor 8mm wires<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/cbass300\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/cbass300</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X