No announcement yet.

Ricey or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undercarriage lights look nice. Saw blue ones on an Artic White Z28 and they looked tight. I think all (at least in NJ) undercarriage lights are illegal when driving on the public roads. Of course, if you do it only in parking lots or don't do it around cops, you'll be ok.

Chris
    <b>2002 BSM TransAm WS.6 M6</b><br /><b>350rwhp, 365rwtq</b><br /><b>Stock:</b>13.455 @ 105.39 2.129 60\'<br /><b>Mod:</b>12.449 @ 113 1.832 60\'<br /><br /><b>2004 QSM GTO M6</b><br /><b>303rwhp, 329rwtq</b><br />Stock: 13.74 @ 102.14 2.1 60\'<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/silvertaws6\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/silvertaws6</a> <br /><br /><b>1984 Firebird S/E M5</b><br />2.8L

Comment

imo, i dont very like it... whats the purpose? try to make it like its hovering or like its a UFO? [img]tongue.gif[/img] i think it just adds pointless weight [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

In my opinion I dont like them, but hey whats my opioion worth.

Gerry
        <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Patrick Javert:
          On a white car, what color do you guys think would look good? Also, the CHP out here don't trip about stopping you for neons, they'd rather catch the guys hittin 110-120 down I-5.<hr></blockquote>

MUHAHAHA... you mean me clear up in Oregon [img]smile.gif[/img] damn i love that road.

I think EXTERIOR neons look fine if done right (as already stated). If I was in your situation, I'd go with blue because I wouldn't be rolling very far with them on. It would be one of those "hey check this out" sort of mods that people don't know about until you show it off for a split second and shut it down to leave them all in suspense :D hehe i'm not one for interior neons though... my car isn't a rolling night club.
          1994 Camaro 3.4L M5 R.I.P.<br />You know what they say- a small engine means big... errr... e/t\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident\" target=\"_blank\">www.pbase.com/rrj72/the_accident</a><p>replaced with: red 97 A4 vert (my brothers as soon as i find my REAL replacement)<p>soon to come: 1969 RS/SS<p>\"All you need are the esentials: scented candles, massage oil, and Berry White write that down.\" -Van Wilder

Comment

well, i have a silver car, and blue neon goes nice with it... am thinking if i shold get it or not [img]tongue.gif[/img] altuough i dont really like them, and only japanese cars are made for neon imo, i am still considering [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

IMO, it's no point to put neon under the car and I rather put it inside the interior instead. Just my $0.02
              Owner of a 1997 V6 conv with dual black stripes, light-bar, Flowmaster dual exhausts and others....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X