Pics of my Car, What do you guys think? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my Car, What do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my Car, What do you guys think?

My Car

Took the Grille off the front and had the holes filled in by a friend. it was actually CHEAPER than buy a grille that looked just like it. I love the way it looks. Lemme know what you guys think
    2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

SUH WEEEEEET!

That is the most attractive f-body nose I've seen in a long time.

Bravo.

-Brian
    Maroon 1995 Camaro<br />No mods yet...<br />Lucky to have found this site!

Comment

Nice mod. Makes it look 10x meaner than stock.
      Nice wheels too, those are the ones I want ;)
      <b>« Red <i><a href=\"http://sandman.v8tec.com\" target=\"_blank\">Firebird</a></i> »</b>

Comment

That looks real good. Do you know what he used to fill that in? I might give it a try myself :D

Nice car [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
        1998 Red RS 3.8l A4<br /> Whisper - K&N - N20 - 1LE Panhard - Ghetto STB - 255/50ZR16 Ecsta<br /> Removed grille - Limo tint - blackouts - A-pillar cf a/f ratio<br /> Panasonic DF88 - 1 12\" Eclipse 88120.4 - Eclipse 3322 amp<p><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/raven_rs</a>

Comment

Agreed, if you could post a how-to, I want to give this a shot too.

Comment

Well, as far as i know my friend put a very fine fiberglass mesh behind the holes. Then he used fiberglass to fill in the holes. The hardest part was matching the point in the middle of the grill area. That took him a long *** time because the fiberglass would settle and leave an indent.other than that it was pretty easy. Thanks for the compliments
            :D
            2001 Black S10 Xtreme 4.3L A4<br />*RedLineVSix*<br />\"Throwin sparks, draggin frame\"

Comment

Wow, very nice car..Your friend did a great job filling in the wholes in the front. I like everything you have done it [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] .
              1998 Arctic White Camaro<br />3.8L V6 M5<br />Flowmaster 80 Series with 3\" tips<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N<br />Flowtech Cutout<br />Free-Ram Air Mod<br />Blue Underbody Neon Kit<br />3 MTX 6000 10\" Subs<br />Rockford 800a2 Amp<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/jeep327\" target=\"_blank\">My Camaro</a>

Comment

lol, i just did it too, i just yanked it out, and it came out... I and cixelsyD21 did it [img]tongue.gif[/img] it looks real nice except those holes, and the foam back there... what did u do about the foam?

i got pics of it when i yanked it out, ill post those when i get a chance too, so the ppl can see what it looks like with the holes [img]tongue.gif[/img]

(why did they even put that plastic thing there? it looks so much more meaner.. and it even says camaro [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Comment

well, actually, this is what it looks like when you take it out...
                  http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/ca...f/mg-rrd-1.jpg

Comment

I havent done anything with the foam back there yet...im looking for some type of Metal screen stuff to put back there but ive yet to find anything that i like. IM just gonna put some mesh type stuff in the holes and leave it like that. Then im gonna get some of those Reflective Stickers to put into the CAMARO part and then the front end is DONE.

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jason:
                      My Car
                      <hr></blockquote>

I keep getting a DNS error... is the site down or is AT&T just being crappy again tonight?

2000 Magnetic Red II Automatic Coupe
                      Best(s): Coming soon
                      99 Bright Red Turbo Firebird A4 T-Tops
                      Best(s): N20 - 14.01 @ 97.32 (1.64) Turbo - Coming soon

Comment

himm, it was working fine earlier today... check again tommorow [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Looks good.

Gerry
                          <b>2001 Black Trans AM M6</b> <br />!Hood baffles,!CAGS,Mufflex Cat-bypass pipes,Borla y-pipe,TSP Rumbler cat-back,LGM lid,G2 springs,BMR SFC\'s,BMR STB,LGM billet pedals,Lou\'s short stick,Custom FRC\'s,Custom hood and side vents,Polished 18x9.5 Z06 wheels

Comment

well, better color to see those holes [img]tongue.gif[/img]

http://64.225.100.165/miva/graphics/...ood%20Full.gif

i hope it wont cost me much to get them removed... and where can I buy mesh for those holes there? that foam looks ugly :/

Comment

well, i just ordered black letter inserts for the back and front [img]smile.gif[/img] now i have to find a way to fill those holes in with min. amount of money... and i think my friend bought some mesh for his golf, it was like 15 bux, and u cut it to your needs. i'll ask him for he got it.

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: seal ]</p>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X