cause i have some of the maecham GTR mods
    in my car

about the last of the breed badge
    it is the real thing and by the way my
    car is a 2002
    about the ws6 badge
    well i have a ram air hood and working
    on the ram air air box set up

does any one else have any more complains ????
    headers, high flow cat, slp loudmouth
    powerdyne supercharger 6psi
    GT2 cam. all done by myself :banana:
    Hell yea

I find that people tend to put WS6/Mecham/whatever on their cars when they are not running too fast. The faster you get the more you want people to THINK your slow.

Do a motor swap and a bunch of motor work and I can almost guarantee you will take all the emblems off... Just my .02 from what I see at least around here.

-Manny

Car does look good by the way.
    <b>98 Pontiac Firebird</b><br /><b>Mods:</b><br /><b>Exterior:</b> 19\" Konig Appeals Diamond Cut, Wings West Body Kit shaved and molded, shaved door handles, shaved gas tank, shaved rear spoiler, shaved license plate area, molded front and rear bumpers, shaved front and rear reflectors, removed PONTIAC from rear, shaved third break light, molded front firebird plate, custom yellow paint, relocated gas to trunk, 50lb door poppers, yellow udercar neons<br /><b>Suspension:</b> Custom fast bag setup, 4 valves w/ 3/8 line, V8 rear axle from a V6 one.<br /><b>Engine:</b> Motor swap to a LT1 Vette, computer prgrammed, custom dual exhaust. (Motor was swapped from a V6... Couldn\'t afford the LS1 so got the LT1)<br /><b>System:</b> 2 12\" Eclipse Titaniam DVC Subs, 1200Watt MMats Amp, 0 Gauge Wire<br /><b>Interior: </b> Full Yellow and Black Interior. All smooth with fiberglassed. Yellow and black seats wrapped. Black Carpet. Tribal Graphics. <a href=\"http://www.virtualpalmbeach.com/pcfirebird/pcbird8.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.virtualpalmbeach.com/pcfirebird/pcbird8.jpg</a>

Comment

I think what most ppl were focusing on the fact that those badges typically go on V8's. I haven't seen WS6 badges go on V6's from GM, and the Mecham TA badge has TA in it.

Most ppl think of it like a guy w/ a civic EX putting a Type R badge on their rides.

I don't think it's too big of a deal, since u do have the WS6 air box/Hood and some Mecham products on the car.

have you considered puting on the Mecham rear wing on the bird? I like how mine turned out, even tho it costed $1150 for the wing plus install/paint, not many ppl have it, and u already have other mecham products.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird<br />More mods than I\'m allowed to list!

Comment

THANKS AND COME AND SEE THE NEW BIRD :rolleyes:
        Hell yea

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by BAD BIRD:
          THANKS AND COME AND SEE THE NEW BIRD :rolleyes: <hr></blockquote>

BIRD FLAMES
          Hell yea

Comment

The WS6 badge is for a WS6 Trans Am or Formula. Its not just an airbox. It's a special package that ASC put on including suspension and also there's a build date and build # that goes along with that. The Last of the Breed badge is fine and I think it would be fine on even 98-02 since they were the last produced in the newer body style.
            2000 Pewter Metallic Formula M6 <br /><br /><a href=\"http://flaminbird.smugmug.com\" target=\"_blank\">My 2000 Formula</a>

Comment

If they could be made, would a Y87 or a W68 badge be cool-looking?

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sam r.:
                If they could be made, would a Y87 or a W68 badge be cool-looking?<hr></blockquote>

well, its not a badge... but heres the sticker:

And michelle, i totally agree with everything you said. In fact, I think I'd like to see more LOB kits on 98+ birds.

[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I like the way that looks. At a quick glance it is almost easily mistaken for WS6. At least if you put a W68 badge/sticker you're not acting like a poser....unless of course your car isn't a W68......which leads me to the question...is that white car a W68 with the body kit removed/replaced?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X