when you replace the spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when you replace the spoiler

when you replace the spoiler what exactly are you replaceing?
    3.4 white 95 firebird<br />K&N air filter <br />dynomax muffler

as far as I know, pretty much the whole hatch if your talking about changing it to a T/A spoiler. Is that what your refering too?
    Then: 1997 3.8L Red Firebird~SOLD!~<p>Now: 2002 Atlantic Blue Dodge Ram 1500

Comment

yea, but is it the glass too?

Comment

Yeah you can't just stick a TA spoiler on there. You must replace the entire hatch, glass and all. IF you find a TA decklid without glass your current glass will work but the hatch does have to be replaced.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird 3.4L <br />TA front bumper, TA rear bumper, 98-02 Honeycomb tailights, GM Ram Air hood, 2k C5 18X9.5 Corvette rims all the way around, custom autoloc shaved handles, camaro two tone interior, silver badging, clear front marker lenses, RK sport headers, gutted cat, dynomax dual exhaust, Rear disc rearend, Richmond 3.73 gears, Zexel torsen LSD, Cross drilled front rotors, 2 12\" MTX thunder 8000s, Clarion 400W amp, MTX 5 1/4 <br />Components, thunder 4262 amp, pioneer head unit, Hypertech power programmer (Yes it does exist)

Comment

Yep its the whole thing. I am in the process of putting one on mine :D [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
          2002 M5 Bright Metallic Silver <br />*Fully loaded and modded<br /><br />2005 GSXR 750<br />*Micron Serpent Race Exhaust *K&N Filter *Power Commander *Trying to hit 200 MPH!<br /><br />1970 SS 454 Chevelle Cortez Silver<br />*It can pass anything but a gas station

Comment

damn that was a bit more work that i was looking for :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X