turn signal blackouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn signal blackouts

to install the turn signal blackouts you dont have to take anything off the car do you?

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
    Visit My F-Body Page

No. I did shave them down slightly so the fit was right against the lights instead of out away from them Flush with the body. I used double sided tape to mount them. This way they are not touching the paint and if I remove them, I won't have any marks to worry about.
    Pic 1
    Pic 2
    These are the closest shots I have of them, but you can see how they sit on the light rather than the body. I actually prefer this to the flush mounted look.

[ June 08, 2002: Message edited by: Backfire ]</p>

Comment

thanks!

nice lookin' car

as far as carbon and smoke go i have been told that smoke lets more light through. thats what i want. Where is the cheapest place to get these?

[ June 08, 2002: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Thaks for the compliments. I really liked the look of the blackouts because it got rid of the red/orange clash up front there. I really like them on white cars as well, it gives a great monocromatic look. I have the carbon look ones. During the day, when lights aren't on, it looks pretty much black. But the lights shine through fine at night or when the lights are on at anytime. I have never seen the smoke ones, so I cannot compare.

I picked mine up for free after a friend took them off of a traded car at his dealership, so I can't help on the cheapest location, sorry.

[ June 08, 2002: Message edited by: Backfire ]

[ June 09, 2002: Message edited by: Backfire ]</p>

Comment

thanks for the info

does anyone who has the smoke ones wanna fill me in? How do they look in the day time with the lights on? With the lights off?

ps- are you sure thay "oil" leak of yours is oil and not tranny fluid. had a friend who confused the two

[ June 08, 2002: Message edited by: Loochy88 ]</p>

Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

I have a red car looks just like backlfires and I must say I was thinking about getting turn signal blackouts and now that I saw them on a red car they look amazing. I didnt realize how big of a difference it is with them on. I want to do in the future like a carbon fiber theme on the car like the carbon turn signal blackouts, carbon fiber altezza clear taillights, and the carbon fiber interior dash kit. Great pics though! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
            Email: Preki1212@hotmail.com

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> ps- are you sure thay "oil" leak of yours is oil and not tranny fluid. had a friend who confused the two <hr></blockquote>

Yeah, it's engine oil, I can feel it on the back of the motor behind the intake, just can't pinpoint the source. Thanks for the suggestion though :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X