Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zymol/Mothers waxing question

Hi,
    i went to a car show a few weeks ago and i saw this very very clean 300Zx anyways i asked the guy how he did it he said,Zymol then a coat of mothers wax, i think he did anyways, ok i bought zymol and mothers but i forgot the order if it really was zymol the mothers or the other way around. Wouldnt it make sense to use Zymol as a sort of polish first then wax it up? but i have heard of people using yellow wax26 then liquid glass. they are the same products as far as i am concerened so which way should i do it. Mothers/Zymol or Zymol/Mothers?
    Mods: <br />MAF! removed, KN filter, 2.5 Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, and this week a NX system thanks to 12secdream. Carsoud cat in the mail. Cutout with qtec cover in the mail.<p>soon to come:<br />3.42\'s or 3.73\'s depends on price of reprogram, LSD, LCAs, 1 inch drop, turbo/SC not decided yet, Cam, rockers. I HATE MY V6, IM A SELF HATING V6 OWNER! MAYBE ILL JUST SELL THE V6 FOR A V8. I THINK NOT!!!!! BACK OFF!!!!! THIS V6 IS GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ***

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by IThinkImFast:
    Hi,
    but i have heard of people using yellow wax26 then liquid glass. they are the same products as far as i am concerened so which way should i do it. Mothers/Zymol or Zymol/Mothers?
    <hr></blockquote>

I can't answer your Zymol/Mothers question. I am one of the people that use the Yellow wax#26 and the liquid glass and I like that a lot. Really, just the Yellow Wax #26 will give you a nice shine above most others, but I add the Liquid Glass so I make sure I have a shine over all others. BTW, if you havn't claybared your car yet, this will help a lot. The equation to a perfect shine is Clay Bar + Wax + Polish - 7 hours of your life = awesome looking F-Body.
    Ed
    2001 Formula

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 2.8 Bird
      Good to see the site is back up
      by 2.8 Bird
      So there going to be anything new or update to the site since Bill is now the owner?

I know there's still alot of interest in the fbody V6....
      2 days ago
    • FirebirdGT
      New Site Hosting Issues
      by FirebirdGT
      All - sorry but there seems to be some glitches from moving to a new Host - hopefully they will be fixed soon.

If needed you can email me...
      2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X